Epoxy resin floor is a product of high value, high quality and high requirement. The correct use method can keep the floor fresh and prolong the service life. The epoxy flooring manufacturer provides the following maintenance and maintenance suggestions to you: 1. In order to maintain the characteristics of the epoxy flooring and the advantages of its smooth, meticulous and beautiful appearance, special attention should be paid to: 1. In use, it is strictly forbidden to roll and scratch the ground with sharp tools; and it is strictly forbidden to use high-temperature objects (electric soldering iron, electric furnace, etc.) and low-temperature objects. (dry ice, liquid nitrogen, etc.) directly touching the ground; oil lamps and corrosive chemicals should be avoided to stain the ground. 2. Equipment with edges and hard chassis must not be towed on the ground. 3. Avoid the traffic of steel wheels, etc. Do not have excessive traffic and load, and pay attention to avoid scratches at the contact with the ground. Supporting pad should be added when the supporting area is heavy. 4, cars should avoid brakes and sharp turns during driving.
Two. Surface cleaning:
Epoxy floor should be kept clean during operation. Use dust or wet mop (not dripping) and other tools to clean the ground. If there is dirt, use neutral detergent to wet the surface, and then wipe clean. In order to maintain a good surface finish and beautiful effect, do not use mechanical cleaning method, can be used mop with detergent method, and water removal.
Three, avoid chemical pollution:
If it is used in dust-proof rooms, laboratories and electronic production workshops, in order to maintain its beauty and other good performance, it is necessary to pay attention not to shallowly drop chemicals, especially organic acids, onto the ground. After the ground is polluted, it should be cleaned with water immediately. For chemicals that are difficult to clean, or when the ground is difficult to remove by dyeing, a small amount of acetone can be used to clean quickly. Please pay attention to ventilation during this operation.
After using the floor for a long time, according to the requirements of customers, the old floor can also be re-covered to achieve better results.
1. After the construction of the flat, it needs to be maintained for 7-10 days before it can be put into use. During the maintenance period, water or other solution should be avoided to infiltrate the surface.
2, anyone entering the workshop must have rubber shoes (not wearing black shoes with foam bottom), so as not to bring sand outside into the workshop and scratch the ground.
3. Hardware: such as iron chairs, iron tables, iron shelves, etc., should be wrapped with soft plastic, rubber or paper pads to avoid scratching the ground during use.
4. The tractor pull should lift the machine board off the ground sufficiently. When turning, please pay special attention to the angle of the machine board so as not to scratch the ground.
5. When cleaning the ground, please use a soft mop with good water absorption or a wet-dry dual-purpose vacuum cleaner. It can be cleaned with clean water or detergent, but please note that the ground is wet and slippery.
6. If wear or scratch occurs due to long use time and small area can be repaired locally, if the area is large, it is recommended to re-roll coating once.
7. Before the equipment enters the factory, lay cardboard boxes on the floor so as not to scratch the ground in the process of transportation equipment.
8. The wheels of the cart should be rigid or elastic, and separate from inside and outside the workshop.
9, waxing can be done according to the ground requirements (the effect can prevent ground scratches).
1. Under the condition of production and construction, the construction environment should have enough isolation area to prevent the ash and sand from infiltrating into the unperfected paint film epoxy floor.
2. In areas susceptible to contamination, more prominent facial areas should be cleaned 1-2 times a day with a wide cloth mop.
3. If the ground has coarse and hard sand and mud, it should be cleaned in time to avoid grinding the ground and reduce ground wear.
4. Employees should change their soft soles before entering the clean area. Plastic blankets should be installed at the junction where sand and mud are easily brought in and at the entrance and exit so as to facilitate the removal of sole debris when employees enter and exit.
5. forklift trucks and forklifts should be placed flat when discharging, so as to avoid the side nephew, drag and scrape the ground.
6. vehicles, forklifts and forklifts should be avoided as far as possible.
7. Frequent oil leakage parts, often clean with sawdust, in order to avoid oil denaturation, adsorbing ash layer, become a stubborn stain. Large area of oil immersion, wide cloth mop can be used to drive sawdust to drain the floor oil.
8. repair tools as far as possible to avoid falling to the ground.
9. if there is a large film damage, timely repair, so as to repair the oil seepage before the foundation. When water is washed on the floor of the workshop, avoid oily water mixture depositing at the depth of damage.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工