There are many factors causing the problem of epoxy flooring. Don't look at it from your own point of view. Judge the point of the problem according to the actual situation. Some problems may have been identified at that time, but that does not necessarily ensure that there will be no problems in the future, so the floor construction should be fully understood and prepared. I've heard some customers say to me, "I buy your materials and ask the construction team to help us construct. If there is a problem, it's not your material problem, it's the construction team's problem."
Let me first list some common problems of epoxy flooring: blistering, shelling, loss of light, poor leveling, orange grain, drum marks, float, discoloration, whitening in water, scraper marks, exposed bottom, particles and so on. Basically, these problems can also be summarized as material problems, construction problems, construction environment problems and scheme selection problems.
Answer the question above: "The problem of epoxy floor may be caused by materials and construction, or construction conditions are not available, or your construction plan is wrong."
1. Bubble: It may be that the construction environment is wet or that the foundation is not sealed when the construction team is working. (construction environmental problems or construction problems)
2. Shelling: It may be that the material adhesion is not good, or that the foundation is too poor, which should be judged by the location of the shell. If the foundation is too poor to cause the coating to start the shell, that is, the construction plan is not selected. (material problem or option selection)
3, loss of light: generally poor leveling material brightness is not good, because light on its surface is diffuse reflection. However, when the construction environment is humid, the topcoat will also lose its gloss. (material problem or construction environment problem)
4. Bad leveling, orange veins and drum marks: It may be the problem of materials, and the leveling of materials is not good. It may also be caused by improper construction operations, such as putty layer not dry enough to start painting, will also cause this result. (material problem or construction problem)
5. Floating: Floating paint materials, especially self-leveling materials, are more prominent, most of which are material problems.
6. Discoloration: Epoxy floor paint has poor weatherability. It is easy to discolor when used outdoors or where sunlight often shines. This is a normal phenomenon.
7, water whitening: epoxy floor materials will become white with water. Especially on the ground just after construction, due to the insufficient reaction between epoxy resin and curing agent, the gap between molecules of new substances is relatively large. At this time, the penetration of water molecules will make the ground white and can not be restored. But one month after the construction, the epoxy floor will turn white when it meets the water, but after the water is dried, the ground can basically restore its original color.
8, there are scraper marks: basically the operation of the construction team. (construction problems)
9, open bottom: it may be that the covering power of materials is not good. It may also be the operational errors of the construction team, such as missing rolls. It is also possible that there is water on the ground, which is improper for the construction team. (material problem or construction problem)
10, there are particles: there may be material problems. I heard that many material factories in Chengdu produce topcoats without sanding. Anyway, the material leveling is not good, there is a little orange grain, and the brightness is not high, so the problem has been covered up. It may also be that the construction team has not done well in the construction process. If the construction team is not equipped with a dust-free grinder, and the construction progress on site is relatively fast, it can basically be judged that the effect of the finish must be a lot of particles. (material problem or construction problem)
Most of the problems can be judged by on-site exploration, but some problems may not be concluded by on-site exploration. In order to avoid the responsibility of the parties concerned passing the buck on each other and facilitate the determination of responsibility, the construction party should keep a good construction log for future reference.
Material problems are basically universal, and there is no such thing as a large area or not. In order to avoid disputes, if there is a problem with the material of the engineer, we must do a good job of keeping the material at the bottom of the site for inspection.
Construction problems cannot be paid by the general construction team, and you can't find it in minutes. So do not covet low price, we must find a strong and responsible large construction team to build. If you are willing to pay the money, the construction team will be willing to work hard.
If there are environmental factors or problems in the construction plan, you must explain the risks to the owner, make clear your position and distinguish responsibilities. If the owner insists on doing so, then you must sign a risk notification to the owner. Once there is a problem, it is better to divide the responsibility.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工