There are many kinds of epoxy floor, and the floor has many advantages, such as clean surface, smooth and wear-resistant, so it is widely used in various occasions. In addition, users can choose different floors according to different venues and requirements. Although the floor has many advantages, but in order to achieve good results, special attention should be paid to the construction. Here will be a brief analysis of the factors affecting the floor effect by the epoxy wear-resistant floor manufacturers.
1. The situation and influence of surface water: epoxy floor has a high requirement for surface water, and the water content of cement floor must be less than 7%. In principle, waterproof treatment must be done for a layer of ground with low terrain and high groundwater level. If the workshop cement floor is not waterproofed or soon enters the autumn and winter season after the construction of the cement floor, the ground moisture content is higher. In this case, if the epoxy floor is constructed, because the surface of the epoxy floor is dense and impermeable, the continuous seepage of trace moisture from the ground will destroy the floor and cement floor. The bonding force between the floor and the floor tends to be bulging, cracking and cracking.
2. The influence of ambient temperature on the floor: Solvent-free epoxy self-leveling floor has strict requirements on the ambient temperature. When the ambient temperature is lower than 15 C, the solidification of the floor will be very difficult. And because it does not contain solvents, it is not easy to add general low temperature curing accelerators. Even if imported low temperature curing accelerators are added, the ambient temperature must be above 10 degrees Celsius before construction. Solvent-based epoxy flooring generally requires the construction temperature to be above 15 C. After adding low-temperature curing accelerator, the construction temperature can be reduced to about 5 C. Therefore, during the period from 10 days before the construction to 5 days after the completion of the construction, the temperature of the construction site must be maintained above 10 C, and good ventilation conditions should be guaranteed in order to facilitate moisture volatilization and sufficient solidification of the ground.
3. The influence of ground smoothness: If the ground smoothness of the construction site is poor and the drop is more than 5 mm, the ground smoothness will not be easily guaranteed. Although remedial measures such as ground polishing and putty filling can be taken before the construction of the floor, the leveling of the epoxy floor can not be guaranteed during the construction of the floor with a thickness of less than 3 mm.
4. The influence of ground cracks: The ground cracks in the construction site can be filled with epoxy putty, but if there are new and larger cracks in the future due to the problems of cement itself, the ground may also appear cracks, so these cracks can only be repaired from the beginning.
5. The influence of ventilation and dust: The construction site should keep good ventilation, otherwise it will affect the drying of the floor. Dust on the construction site has a great impact on the surface gloss and smoothness of the floor, so the construction site should be a relatively closed place, while the floor construction, other construction operations should not be carried out, and irrelevant personnel should not enter the construction site.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工