Whether it is epoxy floor, or wear resistant floor, are now the market's application of more than two kinds of floor. These two floors have different characteristics, and they are also applied to different occasions. In order to help you distinguish epoxy flooring from wear-resistant flooring, according to your own requirements, choose the right flooring, will briefly introduce the advantages and disadvantages of epoxy flooring and wear-resistant flooring.
1. Epoxy flooring technology refers to the application of epoxy resin floor paint on the cement flooring that has been solidified, with a thickness of about 1-5 mm, forming a compact organic protective layer. Because epoxy resin is an organic substance, the protective layer has the chemical characteristics of water resistance, acid and alkali resistance, oil resistance, salt spray corrosion resistance, and is flat, seamless, easy to clean, easy to maintain and so on. Epoxy floor paint is a kind of long-term effective floor paint material widely used in modern industry. It is widely used in medicine, food, electronics, chemical industry and other industries. However, epoxy floor paint has many advantages as well as several fatal weaknesses.
1. Hardness and wear resistance: Organic materials can not be compared with inorganic materials in physical properties. Hard resin Mohs hardness is 2-3. Because of heavy moving loads in production workshops, parking lots, manufacturing industries and other places, it is frequently used, such as automobiles, forklifts, mobile trolleys, etc., because epoxy floor paint is often painted. It often suffers from serious scratches, shells and shedding.
2. Service life: Organic materials are polymer. Under normal conditions such as radiation, light and temperature, polymer chains will break. This is what people often call aging. The service life of epoxy floor paint can reach 5-8 years.
2. Wear-resistant floor, hard floor technology refers to: in the process of pouring cement or concrete with diamond or other aggregates, the whole solidification. The thickness of hardened layer is about 3-10mm. Because of the high hardness of aggregates such as diamond sand, the Mohs hardness of hard floor is 6-7. There is almost nothing that can scratch the surface of hard floor. So hard floor is wear-resistant, flat and seamless. It can be used not only as floor of industrial workshop, but also as floor of auxiliary facilities such as warehouse, garage, square and so on. However, the ground generated by this technology is made of cement bonded with diamond sand, so it has the characteristics of cement products, and the surface will inevitably form a large number of capillary holes left after water evaporation. These micro-holes have two negative effects on the ground effect:
1. The diffuse reflection of light, which greatly reduces the gloss, if not waxed maintenance, there will be no good visual effect.
2, absorbing sewage and dust is not conducive to creating clean production environment, and is not suitable for pharmaceutical industry.
3. With the passage of time, the occurrence of surface weathering of cement products, dust and sand, the general service life is 5-8 years.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 耐磨地坪