Now we can see all kinds of floors everywhere in our life, such as underground garage, production workshop, stadium and so on. But after the construction, sometimes the surface of the epoxy floor is uneven, there are debris, and it looks ugly. Maybe many friends don't know why it causes this phenomenon. Here's a brief analysis of the reasons for the uneven surface of epoxy flooring.
1) impurity in construction.
2) uneven surface, undulating or too thin floor.
3) when the material is coated, it has been partially reacted, the viscosity is too large, and even the hard lump is formed.
4) construction interruption is too late to connect.
In fact, these situations often occur. As long as we find out the reasons, we can prescribe the right medicine. There are several main solutions:
1) environment should be clean and quartz sand should be evenly distributed.
2) The ground treatment is flat and clean, the concave areas need to be repaired, the attachments need to be removed, and the floor with appropriate specifications should be selected according to the actual situation.
3) before and after coating, the material must be connected at the time of use. In order to avoid excessive use time, material viscosity is too large to flow naturally, or the residual paint in the barrel produces a little hardness, at this time, the new barrel should be replaced.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工