In view of the special requirements of the electronic industry, such as precision electronics, precision instruments and precision instruments, the use of epoxy anti-static floor can lead the static electricity away from the producers in time, effectively reduce the repairing rate and loss of precision electronic products, and reduce the precision of carrying low-voltage static electricity in the production process. Hazards of electronic products. The construction technology of anti-static floor is very complicated. Before construction, we should make preparations in all aspects, so as to ensure the quality of anti-static floor. The engineers of aviation special project department have many years'personal experience and summarize the preparation work for the construction of epoxy anti-static floor.
1. Base: The compressive strength of fine stone concrete should be above 25 Mpa, and the bonding strength should be greater than 1.5 MPa. If the new concrete needs to be cured for more than 28 days, the smoothness of the base material should be less than 2 mm/2 M. The basement should be waterproof and moistureproof. The moisture content of the base should be less than 4%, and the pH value is less than 9.
2. Material: According to the design requirements of anti-static index, compressive strength, tensile strength, wear resistance and chemical resistance, solvent-free epoxy resin is basically used in formulation design, and conductive materials, fillers, solvents and additives are added to make epoxy anti-static floor coating.
3. Environmental temperature: construction environment temperature should be 15-25 C, grass-roots temperature should not be lower than 5 C, and grass-roots temperature should be higher than dew point 3 C, air relative humidity requirements < 80%.
4. Construction: The construction site requires isolation and closure to avoid artificial damage to the dry ground; without cross-over operation, the construction site has better light; the construction personnel should have certain construction experience, the main types of personnel should be skilled, anti-static surface construction, the site should avoid dust, flying insects, debris and other pollution.
5. Management: The construction site should be equipped with experienced project supervision, properly organized construction personnel, reasonable division of labor and cooperation, smooth connection, and guarantee the construction period.
6. Safety: Fire prevention and electricity safety should be paid attention to at the construction site. Full-time security officers should cooperate to arrange personal wiring, lighting and safety label posting.
7. Tools: Prepare special tools for construction, such as dust-free grinder, mixer, vacuum cleaner, mop, disperser, trolley, barrel, toothknife, scraper, nail shoes, defoaming drum, gloves, paper, bucket opener, etc. and place them in the designated position on the spot.
8. Instruments: Measuring instruments include electronic scales, thermometers, thermometers, humidity meters, rulers and resistors, etc. They should be ready for on-site measurements at any time, and the thickness of coatings should be guaranteed mainly by controlling the dosage of coatings.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 环氧防静电自流平