Pervious epoxy floor is a new environmental protection and ecological road material. Pervious floor has the following characteristics: 一、高透水性:透水环氧地坪拥有15%-25%的孔隙,能够使透水速度达到31-52升/米/小时,远远高于有效的降雨在排水配置下的排出速率.
1. High permeability: Permeable epoxy floor with 15% - 25% of the pores, can make the permeability rate of 31-52 litres / M / h, much higher than the effective rainfall in the drainage configuration of the discharge rate.
2. High bearing capacity: According to the appraisal by the state inspection organ, the bearing capacity of pervious floor can completely meet the loading standard of C20-C25 concrete, higher than the bearing capacity of ordinary pervious brick.
3. Maintainability: The pore clogging problem that people worry about is unnecessary. The unique permeable pavement system makes it easy to solve by high-pressure washing.
Fourth, good decorative effect: Pervious floor with color optimization scheme, can cooperate with the designer's unique creativity, to achieve different environments and personality required by the decorative style.
5. High heat dissipation: the low density of the material (15-25% of the void) reduces the heat storage capacity, and the unique pore structure makes the lower underground temperature into the ground to reduce the temperature of the whole pavement. These characteristics make the permeable pavement system close to the natural vegetation cover in terms of heat absorption and storage function.
6. Freeze-thaw Resistance: Permeable pavement has stronger freeze-thaw resistance than ordinary concrete pavement, will not be affected by freeze-thaw surface fracture, because its structure has larger pores.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工