Before the construction of wear-resistant epoxy floor, the surface of the ground is polished and dimmed by using a fairly advanced wear-resistant epoxy floor polisher. Because the ground after the completion of the construction is high flatness, high strength and high density. The construction of the cement floor before the construction of the wearable epoxy floor is as follows: 1、压实地基：根据设计要求对地基进行处理、砂垫层、石子等，并使用碾压机等机械压实地基。
1. Compacted foundation: According to the design requirements, the foundation is treated, sand cushion, stone and so on, and the foundation is compacted by roller and other machinery.
2. Setting up the formwork: The formwork should be smooth and firm. The formwork should be designed according to the design elevation of the foundation (suitable for steel formwork), and coated with plate oil. (the width of each pouring concrete is less than 6cm).
3. Laying reinforcing bars: For the ground requiring reinforcing bars, the reinforcing bars should be set according to the design specifications, and the padding blocks should be placed under the reinforcing bars. The stirrups should be firmly secured if double deck reinforcement is applied.
4. Floor treatment: For floor construction, the foreign bodies on the surface should be thoroughly removed, and the surface of the base should be soaked with water one day before pouring concrete, evenly sprinkled with cement before pouring concrete on the same day, and the grouting should be carried out, not to accumulate water. The thickness of the thinnest concrete is no less than 5cm.
5. It is suggested that the concrete should meet the following conditions: the strength is not lower than C25; the cement-cement ratio can be as small as possible; the slump of the mud-cement-concrete mixing in the field should be controlled at 100-120MM; the maximum stone diameter should not exceed 30MM; medium and coarse yellow sand should be used; aeration additives and calcium chloride additives should not be used.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 耐磨环氧地坪