Although tile and epoxy floor are all decorating materials, there is a great difference between them. Epoxy floor is better than ceramic tile, and epoxy floor is suitable for industrial decoration, ceramic tile is suitable for home decoration. In the use of ceramic tile and epoxy floor, in order to obtain good results, we must be in accordance with certain decoration standards for decoration.
The similarities between tile and epoxy floor:
It is applied to the ground to protect the ground and decorate the ground. Before the epoxy floor was used for the majority of industry, ceramic tiles are indispensable for home decoration.
The difference between ceramic tile and epoxy floor is different.
Ceramic tile is mainly beautiful decorative effect, poor functionality, only suitable for home decoration, epoxy floor it bears and wear resistance is better, so it is widely used in factory buildings, garages. And the rapid development of its floor industry, aesthetic performance is also increasingly rich, some can be based on their own preferences to design different patterns and colors. So slowly epoxy floor in the home decoration market.
For families, clean ground is necessary, for ceramic tiles can achieve good results, for epoxy floor life is longer and can completely meet the functional and aesthetic ground. But for the epoxy floor some sharp things are easy to scratch the ground, affecting beauty.
In the construction of wear-resistant floor, it is inevitable to use wear-resistant floor coatings, which can be a crucial step, we will talk about wear-resistant floor coatings from the construction methods and use of precautions.
Construction method of abrasion resistant floor
(1) the cement base should be made by mechanical grout or cement mortar. Never spread cement powder on the surface, the surface strives to be smooth, the maintenance period of new floor base is not less than 30 days, the moisture content of construction is below 8%.
(2) the construction process is a closed paint, one primer, one side coating and one side coating; and the painting interval (10~20). C) the shortest 24h, (20~30). C) the shortest 12h.
(3) Component A and B are fully mixed in proportion and then cured for 20 minutes, and abrasion resistant fillers should be added to the mixed lacquer liquid according to the proportion requirement in the primer and middle coat, and then be stirred evenly by manual machinery before coating. Scraping or brushing can be used in primer and middle coat.
(4) The surface coating can be applied only when the middle coating part is not polished and dressed, and spraying or brushing methods are used for construction.
Precautions for wear-resistant floor coatings
(1) matters needing attention in epoxy floor construction
The temperature is 5. Below C and relative humidity above 80% should not be used.
2. After the construction of the floor coating is finished, 10d should be maintained before it can bear the load.
(2) precautions for storing abrasion resistant floor coatings
Storage of the product should be stored in a dry, sealed environment, shelter from cold, direct sunlight storage. The effective storage period is 12 months.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工