Epoxy floor is relatively hot in China at present, we can see it on many occasions, many factories and enterprises are also using it, its advantages, affect the quality of epoxy floor there are many, we will introduce to you next.
1. The flatness and strength of the base do not meet the construction requirements. The construction base should be smooth, rough and remove floating dust. The strength should reach more than C20, and it should be clean and dense. Because the film formation of epoxy resin coating is not very thick, the smoothness directly affects the construction quality of epoxy resin self-leveling floor. The strength is not high, compactness is not enough, resulting in the base itself there are many gaps, it is easy to absorb moisture, air adsorption, but also one of the reasons for the high moisture content of the base, so the quality control of the base should be placed in the first place.
2. The moisture content of the concrete base is high. The moisture content of epoxy resin self-leveling base should not exceed 9%, otherwise, the water gas will be released and the film will bulge.
3. The surface treatment of concrete base is not in place, the surface of base is too smooth, and the roughness of grinding is not enough, thus affecting the adhesion between coating and base, which is one of the reasons for the hollow bulge of coating film.
4. Epoxy primer does not effectively brush the base, epoxy primer improper mix, resulting in high viscosity, poor penetration, primer can not penetrate the base as a good internal layer, the base adhesion is poor, the tensile strength of the coating greatly exceeds the base strength, resulting in the base and the film interface peel off, is also One of the reasons leading to the bulging of paint film.
5. Epoxy mortar surface is not disposed in place. The base is uneven, concave and convex. When the epoxy mortar layer is polished, the shell and the sand and powder parts can not be polished completely. The phenomenon of leakage has a direct impact on its apparent quality.
6. Once applied too thick. The reaction of epoxy resin top coat with curing agent produces a lot of heat and bubbles. The thick bubbles of the top coat are not easy to release, forming bubbles under the film, resulting in the phenomenon of surface bulging.
7, curing agent does not meet the requirements. The curing agent on the market generally has high viscosity, and produces a large number of bubbles when it acts with the epoxy resin. It is difficult to eliminate the bubbles during the curing process, leaving traces on the surface and becoming pinholes, and it is difficult to leveling with the poor fluidity of the paint behind, affecting the apparent quality of the epoxy resin.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工