1. When the epoxy floor paint is used normally, the thickness of the epoxy floor paint is 0.5 mm-3.0 mm, which can be used for about three to five or more years, and the service life increases with the thickness.
2. Some factories often have forklift trucks with loads ranging from 5 to 10 tons due to the pressure requirement, so it is necessary to increase the thickness of the product design. Adding quartz sand or diamond aggregate to the epoxy floor paint will help to increase the compression resistance and impact resistance, and effectively meet the product requirements.
3. In the aspect of corrosion resistance, such as oil pollution in machinery factory and solvent in chemical plant, all the products are required to meet the anticorrosion requirements, which requires different curing agents to improve the performance of the products. The curing agents can be classified into anticorrosive, heat-resistant, low-temperature curing and so on. When anticorrosive requirements are relatively good, epoxy modified ones should be selected. Vinyl ester floor materials meet special requirements.
In order to help the customers who use floor decorative protective coatings choose the types of floor correctly and control the construction cost effectively, it is suggested that the customers should start with the following factors:
1: mechanical performance requirements are mainly in three aspects:
1. wear resistance: what vehicles will be used when the wearable floor is used?
2. pressure resistance: when the floor is used, it will bear much load.
3. impact resistance: will impact force cause floor surface peeling?
Two: chemical performance requirements
The following two aspects are mainly considered:
1. acid and alkaline: the type and concentration of corrosive chemicals used.
2. solvent resistance: solvent type and contact time.
Three: floor location status
According to the location of the floor in the basement floor or the ground floor, whether the need for moisture-proof treatment or select a special moisture-proof floor?
Four: base level condition
1. base strength: General requirements, compressive strength is greater than or equal to 20Mpa
2. Flatness: is it necessary to repair with epoxy mortar?
3. self leveling is usually required before surface construction.
Five: aesthetic requirements
1. color requirements: do you need a color division area?
2. brightness requirement: choose matte or bright light?
3. flatness requirement: is there any requirement for the smoothness of the floor?
Six: Safety requirements
If the floor is in an oil-stained environment or ramp, you need to choose anti-skid floor; if the gas station, oil depot and other special places need to choose anti-static, explosion-proof.
Seven: Construction Technology
1, base surface processing;
2. Brush the primer.
3, batch scraping putty;
4, grinding and vacuuming;
5, brush the paint.
The primer adopts epoxy resin primer main agent: curing agent, curing uniformly for about 10 minutes, with wool roller roll coating, primer is mainly to seal the base layer, sealing moisture and dust
6. fill in
Epoxy mortar is modulated with epoxy sand and quartz sand to fill the expansion joint and damage place.
The 7. batch scraping middle layer
8. epoxy top coat
9 engineering maintenance
Eight: technical indicators
干燥时间 表干 ≤4
Drying schedule is less than 4.
Actual work is less than 24
Adhesion force (grade) is less than 1
Pencil hardness is more than 2H
Impact resistance 50 passes
Flexibility 1 pass
Wear resistance (750g/500R, weightlessness g) is less than 0.03.
No change in water resistance for 48 hours.
Resistant to 30% sulfuric acid for 7 days without change.
40% NaOH resistant for 7 days without change.
耐汽油 120# 7天无变化
Gasoline resistant 120# remained unchanged for 7 days.
No change in lubricating oil for 7 days.
Nine: sexual performance requirements
1. Cleanliness requirements: For places with high cleanliness requirements, self-leveling floor should be used. The higher the cleanliness requirements, the higher the design of self-leveling floor.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪施工 环氧地坪漆