The hot summer is coming quietly, and the construction works of epoxy floor paint are in full swing. However, in the increasingly hot weather, due to improper operation of floor paint construction, may cause many problems. For example, what happens in the construction of floors is the problem of bubbles. What are the solutions? 1、夏季温度过高，造成环氧地坪漆软化，粘结力大大降低；
1, the summer temperature is too high, resulting in the epoxy floor paint softening, the bonding force is greatly reduced.
2. After the rain, the ground is humid, and the water content is high.
3. When the construction workers are painting primers, there is no gap between them.
To prevent foaming in epoxy floor, water, exposure and dusts must be eliminated.
Preventive measures for epoxy floor paint company
The ground base should be waterproof layer, control the moisture content of the base or waterproof layer not to exceed 8%, and the compressive strength is more than 20 Mpa. Then the floor paint construction should be carried out.
(2) increasing the cohesive force between epoxy layer and base layer to avoid blistering.
3. When the primer is painted, the amount of primer should be enough to avoid the phenomenon of low dew after fine grinding.
4. After the construction of the floor project is finished, avoid the sun to shine on the sun to ensure that the temperature is below 35 degrees.
Epoxy floor for waterproofing, in the selection of waterproof materials must have the following points:
1) impermeability and permeability.
2) compressive strength, strength is greater than 20MPa;
3) strong adhesion to the ground.
4) it is easy to bond with epoxy resin to form a whole. In addition, the waterproof layer should not be heavily stressed during the 3 days after completion of construction, so as to protect the finished product.
The surface of epoxy resin floor not only meets the customer's functional requirements (such as dust proof, anti-corrosion, anti-static, etc.), but also has decorative effect on the floor. However, during the construction process or after construction, the surface layer will easily produce the problem of whitening and losing light.
The whitening (whitening, whitening) problem in the construction of floor coating refers to the phenomenon that the film on the surface of the coating is milky white during the coating process and just after the coating is finished, which is similar to that of clouds. It often occurs on the occasions of coating the volatile floor coating, and is completely lost light when serious. Micropores appeared on the coating and mechanical properties decreased.
Why does this happen? How can we prevent such a phenomenon from happening?
The reasons for these phenomena are:
1. In the drying process, because the boiling point of the organic solvents used is low and the volatilization is too fast, the surface temperature of the film will be reduced, and part of the water vapor will condense on the surface of the film to form a white mist, causing the film to be turbid and dull.
2. The air temperature in the construction site is too high (relative temperature exceeds 80%). Water in paint and diluent or compressed air leads to moisture.
3. A large number of diluents with low boiling point are used in the construction of fast-drying paint. The film will not only whiten, but also appear porous and fine cracks sometimes. The water vapor accumulated on the wet film will cause the resin or polymer part of the film to precipitate, and the whitening of the film will cause the resin or polymer part of the film to precipitate, and cause the film to whiten.
Prevention and treatment of whitening film on epoxy floor coatings:
(1) add moisture-proof agent, pay attention to construction site temperature and humidity.
(2) the ambient temperature of the painting site is controlled at 15-25 C, and the relative humidity is not higher than 70%.
(3) prevent moisture from being carried through solvent and compressed air.
(4) suitable diluent should be selected for quick drying lacquer construction, and the amount of diluent should not be excessive.
(5) a suitable amount of moisture-proof agent (butanol) or butanol type superplasticizer can be added to the coating.
(6) the temperature of the coated part before coating is higher than that of the environment (around 10 degrees Celsius).
(7) heating the coating site appropriately and raising the temperature of the coating environment.
(8) use diluent with good quality and slow volatilization.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆