1, after 7-10 days after the completion of the construction, it can be put into service only after 7-10 days of maintenance. During the curing period, water or other solutions should be avoided to infiltrate the surface 2. When entering the workshop, employees must change into rubber soles (not wearing black shoes with foam bottom) (to avoid bringing sand outside into the workshop and scratching the ground). Iron shelves, etc., shall be wrapped in soft plastic, rubber or padded with paper to avoid scratching the ground during use.
4, the tractor needs to fully lift the machine board from the ground. When turning, please pay special attention to the angle of the machine plate and not to scratch the ground.
5. Clean the floor with a soft mop or a dry-wet dual-purpose vacuum cleaner. Clean with clean water or detergent, but pay attention to the wet and slippery ground.
6. If wear or scratch occurs due to long service time and small area can be repaired locally, if the area is large, it is recommended to roll again.
7, before entering the factory, lay the bottom of the floor with cardboard boxes, so as not to scratch the floor during transportation.
8. The wheels of the cart should be rigid or elastic, and be used separately inside and outside the workshop.
9, waxing can be done according to the ground requirements (the effect can prevent ground scratches).
10. In the case of production and construction, the construction environment should be sufficiently isolated to prevent ash, sand, etc. from seeping into the wet epoxy floor.
11. Easy to be polluted areas, more conspicuous facial parts, walkers should use a wide cloth mop cleaning 1-2 times a day.
12. If there are coarse and hard sand and mud on the ground, it should be cleaned up in time so as to avoid grinding and reduce ground wear.
13. Employees should change soft-soled shoes before entering the clean area. Plastic blankets should be installed at the junctions where sand and mud can be easily brought into and out of the area to facilitate the removal of footwear debris.
14. forklift trucks and forklifts should be placed flat when discharging, so as to avoid the side nephew, drag and scrape the ground.
15. vehicles, forklifts and forklifts should be avoided as far as possible.
16. Frequent oil leakage parts, often clean with sawdust, so as to avoid oil denaturation, adsorption ash layer, become stubborn stains. Large area of oil immersion, wide cloth mop can be used to drive sawdust to drain the floor oil.
17. repair tools as far as possible to avoid falling to the ground.
18. if there is a large film damage, timely repair, so as to repair the oil seepage before the foundation. When water is washed on the floor of the workshop, avoid oily water mixture depositing at the depth of damage.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪 环氧地坪养护