There are many kinds of epoxy floor, in order to effectively control the construction cost and correct choice, it is suggested that customers should start with the following factors: 1. mechanical performance requirements 1. wear resistance: when the floor is in use, which vehicles will walk; 2. pressure resistance: when the floor is in use, how much load will bear; 3. impact resistance: impact resistance: Whether the strike force will cause the peeling off of the terrace surface;
Two. Chemical performance requirements 1. 耐酸碱性：使用时腐蚀性化学物质的种类及浓度。
1. acid and alkaline: the type and concentration of corrosive chemicals used.
2. solvent resistance: solvent type and contact time.
Three. Floor location status
Based on the location of the epoxy floor in the basement floor or the ground floor, is it necessary to determine the need for moisture-proof treatment or select a special moisture-proof floor?
Four. Base level situation
1. base strength: General requirements, compressive strength is greater than or equal to 20Mpa
2. Flatness: is it necessary to repair with epoxy mortar?
3. self leveling is usually required before surface construction.
Five, aesthetic requirements
1. color requirements: do you need a color division area?
2. brightness requirement: choose matte or bright?
3. flatness requirement: is there any requirement for the smoothness of the floor?
Six, safety requirements
If the epoxy floor is in an oil-stained environment or on a ramp, it is necessary to choose an anti-skid floor; if the gas station, oil depot and other special places need to choose anti-static, explosion-proof.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工