With the continuous development of society, floor paint production and painting technology has also made great progress, and compared with the traditional floor painting technology, there are the following differences: First, substrate treatment different traditional coating does not pay attention to substrate treatment, sometimes concrete does not do any treatment on the primer, and some only do a little treatment, treatment is shovel one. Shovel, sweep and remove dust. 1.对混凝土地面的要求：
1. requirements for concrete floors:
(1) the concrete is required to be smooth and dense with a strength requirement of not less than C20;
(2) The surface roughness generally requires a drop of less than 2 mm within 2M; if the drop is large, the floor coating should be thickened to reduce the drop.
(3) if the ground is at the bottom and the ground water level is high, the concrete bottom should be treated with waterproofing.
(4) the new concrete must be dry for at least three weeks, and the moisture content is not higher than 8%.
(5) it can also be applied on terrazzo and other substrates.
2. substrate treatment method for new concrete substrates, the following treatment methods are adopted:
(1) Treatment purposes: to improve the overall smoothness of the ground, remove the floating layer and dirt, and obtain a uniform rough surface to facilitate the adhesion of the coating.
(2) processing equipment: self suction ground grinding machine (imported from Japan), vacuum cleaner and so on.
(3) Requirements: to achieve a solid ground, no sand holes, holes, while the requirements of drying, cleaning, no floating dust, oil, cement sand and other debris.
(4) Procedure: Use ground grinding machine as a whole grinding - dust absorption - repair large holes, depressions and cracks. For old lacquer floor, if the old lacquer layer is not firmly adhered to, it is necessary to use a ground milling machine to remove the old lacquer layer as a whole (the old lacquer layer below 1 mm thickness can be treated with a diamond cutter). Because of the high cost of treatment, if the customer does not require the overall removal of the old lacquer, only remove the loose old coating, remove surface oil and debris.
Scientific floor paint painting attaches great importance to substrate treatment and adopts professional processing machinery. Because good substrate treatment is the premise of excellent floor projects, the use of professional floor grinders to deal with the ground has the following advantages:
(1) It can remove the floating dust with poor surface strength of the substrate to facilitate the penetration of the sealing primer into the substrate and enhance the adhesion of the coating to the substrate.
(2) Because of the special design of professional equipment diamond grinding knife, the surface of the substrate after grinding has uniform roughness, which can enhance the adhesion between coating and substrate.
(4) it can partially ground the ground.
(5) it can be used to remove old paint on the ground.
It can be used to treat terrazzo, marble, hardened and wear-resisting ground and granite ground. It can increase surface roughness, increase coating adhesion and avoid coating peeling off.
Second, the choice of paint different traditional ground coating often do not strictly select the paint, only use topcoat brush 1-2, do not use closed primer, or arbitrarily use the same primer as steel structure with primer brush.
3. There is a great innovation in the way of painting. The traditional way of painting is spraying, brushing or roller. According to the construction performance and painting requirements of the base floor paint, Osaka has made innovations in the way of painting. In addition to the traditional spraying, brushing and roller coating methods, it has also adopted scraper coating, sawtooth trowel scraping and polishing. Machine coating, high pressure airless spraying and other construction methods.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪施工 环氧地坪漆