What kinds of files are there? How should they be maintained when used? There are many kinds of files. (1) According to their uses, they are: common benchwork files for general filing processing; wooden files for filing wood, leather and other soft materials; plastic files (assorted files), used for filing small and fine metal parts, there are many kinds of cross-sectional shapes of the file, a blade grinding woodworker saw file; special files, such as file trimming special There are two types of flat file and special shape file, which are straight and curved.
(2) The file is divided into flat file (flat file), square file, semicircular file, round file, triangular file, diamond file and knife file according to the profile shape (see figure). A flat file is used to file a plane, an outer circle, and a convex arc; a square file is used to file a square hole, a rectangular hole, and a narrow plane; a triangular file is used to file an inner angle, a triangular hole, and a plane; a semicircular file is used to file a concave arc and a plane; and a circular file is used to file a circular hole, a small radius, a concave arc and an elliptical surface.
The file is divided into two types: single file and double file. The teeth of a single-grain file are inclined at an angle to the axis, suitable for processing soft non-ferrous metals; the main and secondary filings of a double-grain file are arranged crosswise, used for processing steel and non-ferrous metals. It can divide the wide file into many segments, so that the file is lighter.
(4) Files are divided into I-V according to the number of main filing lines per 10 mm length, of which I is coarse-tooth file, II is medium-tooth file, III is fine-tooth file, IV and V are oil-polished files, respectively, for rough processing and finishing. The diamond file has no filing lines, but a layer of diamond powder is plated on the surface of the file to file hardened metal.
File preservation: to avoid water, oil or other stolen goods, not overlap or other hard tools stacked together, keep the surface of the file clean, stored in a dry place! There will not be yellowing or rust in the next two years. (Provided that the file you are using is a rust-proof general small file manufacturers do not have the ability to rust-proof treatment, or only a part of the file,) the conventional file rust-proof method is to follow the following steps:
(1) heat the hardened file into the hot acid for 2 hours.
(2) then pour into cold acid for 24 hours.
(3) remove the surface and then make sandblasting.
(4) last rust preventive oil is dried until packing.
Note: The general small workshop does not have these measures, and some even use brush anti-rust paint as anti-rust treatment (the most original anti-rust method)
The hardness and rust resistance of the files produced in small workshops can not be reached. They will rust and become blunt after a period of use. It is recommended to choose well-known manufacturers to buy the file. Domestic brands (full-time, Shanghai, flying arrows, double arrows) and rust do better! Note that counterfeiting is also a lot! Polish your eyes when you buy!
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 钢锉 锉刀 环氧地坪施工 环氧地坪漆