Diamond floors, commonly known as wear-resistant hardened floors, are mostly used in industrial areas requiring high-strength wear resistance to the ground, including factories, docks, heavy-duty machinery factories, parking lots, workshops, logistics warehouses, commercial stores and so on. The abrasion resistance of diamond floor is due to its material including aggregates, Polish special cement, pigments and additives through the rational preparation of production, through professional construction technology so that wear-resistant materials and concrete floor combination, so as to achieve a strong wear-resistant characteristics. Next let the Royal floor Bian Xiaobian to tell you the construction technology and precautions of diamond floor.
1. Construction process flow
1. Firstly, the thickness of the leveling layer on the concrete foundation should be more than 30mm-50mm, the strength should be more than C25, the site collapse should be 75-100mm, and the concrete surface should be compact, flat and no bleeding.
2, and then use the finger pressure test when the concrete is initially solidified, leaving the 3-5mm imprint, which can start construction.
3. Secondly, hand-sown hardened ground materials, when it absorbs moisture from concrete can be used to compact and light.
4, then use manual spatula to receive light machinery construction area.
5. Then the surface is finished with special curing agent, spraying construction and maintenance with fine mist, remember not to cover with plastic cloth.
6. Finally, cut the expansion joint and use the sealing coating.
Diamond floor at construction site
Unfinished emery floor at construction site
Two, matters needing attention
1, select construction experience personnel to carry out special level control and surface construction to ensure quality.
2. To do a good job of site coordination, organization and management, it is better to work out reasonable bottoming work in advance, in order to ensure the continuous pouring and surface construction speed with sufficient manpower and material resources, to ensure that the construction proceeds according to plan.
3, strictly introduce materials into the field and select appropriate surface materials according to the requirements.
4. It is better to carry out concrete setting time test, select appropriate concrete mix proportion and cement admixture; shorten the concrete transportation time as far as possible, unload materials in time; arrange the pouring sequence reasonably, do not leave construction joints at will; the rapid setting of concrete makes the surface layer of diamond sand unable to be constructed, and the slow setting of concrete in the construction of diamond sand. When a large number of cement paste upwards, the surface quality will be affected.
5. Before pouring, when the temperature is high, water should be used to flush the formwork to cool down. When pouring, compact vibration should be ensured. The time of vibration should be strictly controlled. The moving distance and insertion depth should be strictly controlled to prevent leakage and over-vibration.
6, enhance the awareness of finished products protection, especially the protection of finished products of color emery floor.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工