The surface of epoxy floor paint is poorly treated before painting. There are oil, wax, water vapor, dust and chemicals on the surface of the coating. Or the surface pretreatment to the paint traveler's interval is too long before the painting surface should be treated clean, and immediately painting construction. The primer is not properly selected. For example, the hardness of primer is too large. The surface of the film is too smooth. Primers with good adhesion and wettability should be chosen to make the surface and primer lose their due adhesion.
The surface of the coating is too smooth.
The surface of the coating should be ground or chemically treated. Old paint should be re ground.
Improper matching of epoxy floor paint
Through the test, we can choose the good matching coatings and adopt the wet-wet process or add the intermediate coatings.
Overcoat or varnish before the primer has dried thoroughly. The film is liable to crack or fall off, and should be covered after the primer has dried thoroughly.
Painting on wet or mildew colored surfaces. Poor adhesion between lacquer and substrate.
Brick, cement and other surfaces should be fully dried and removed after mold coating.
The film is too thick because the surface is dry, and the bottom layer is slow or dry.
It should be noted that the film of each paint should not be too thick during the construction of cracking and shedding caused by excessive shrinkage of topcoat during drying process.
1. The fault of the construction personnel or the experience of the construction personnel is insufficient.
1. The surface treatment before painting is not very good. Oil, wax, water vapor, dust and chemicals are on the surface of the coating, or the interval between surface pretreatment and painting is too long.
2. Excessive smoothness of the coated surface without targeted treatment or selection of targeted primer materials.
3. Cover the finish or varnish before the primer is dry. The coating will easily crack or fall off.
4. Coating film is too thick, because the surface has dried through, and the bottom dried slowly or not thoroughly, in the drying process due to excessive shrinkage of the top paint caused cracking and shedding;
5. The construction environment temperature is high, the painting distance (spraying) is big, the diluent volatilizes quickly, causes the floor paint film not to flow flat, causes the paint film to appear the wrinkled orange peel phenomenon. In order to accelerate the drying of film, too much addition of drier will cause wrinkling of epoxy floor paint film. Avoid construction at high temperature, or strengthen ventilation, reduce the construction environment temperature, adjust the spray distance, properly add slow-drying solvent, reduce the amount of drier, is to avoid and overcome the floor paint film wrinkling.
6. Primer surface is not completely dry, or curing agent content is insufficient, floor paint film cross-linking insufficient topcoat or multi-coating, that is, wrinkle underbite. The use of nitrolacquers or waterborne lacquers with high polymer content as primers, due to the low content of PVC, also causes the re-coated topcoat undercut. If the topcoat uses a lot of slow drying ketones and other strong solvents, it will make the epoxy floor paint easy to bite.
7. To prevent underbite, the mixing ratio of binder and curing agent should be strictly controlled to ensure that the epoxy floor paint film is fully crosslinked. It is also necessary to strictly control the time of lacquer painting. The volume ratio of pigments in the primer should be appropriately increased, and sheet fillers should be selected to enhance the density of the primer, so as to prevent the overpenetration of the solvent in the top coat from causing the swelling of the coating film of the floor coat and causing the underbite.
Two, product quality factors
Insufficient primer adhesion.
Three. Improper primer selection
On wet or mildew stained surfaces, there are no targeted products and measures. Use single primer for all types of ground.
To sum up, the problem of epoxy floor peeling is not difficult to solve as long as targeted measures are taken, but also confirmed by many domestic engineering cases. We understand that the failure of epoxy floor construction on the market is the most likely reason for skin peeling.
1. The adhesion of primer is not enough.
2, the surface water content exceeds 8%, and there are no specific measures.
3, uneven moisture content in each area. Cause skin in some damp areas.
4. Primer has no moistureproof function.
We adjust the proportion of curing agent according to the characteristics of each area or choose different curing agent to better apply to various ground. Before construction, we will arrange professionals to test the ground humidity on the spot to determine if they are applicable.
Mature process can be made of epoxy floor to any thickness of more than 0.3 mm, because the thickness of the floor paint will not cause the skin phenomenon of epoxy floor.
The reason why epoxy floor paint is skinned is summarized.
1, the poor quality of epoxy resin will cause the ground to be undurable, peeling, delamination, discoloration and cracking.
2. Failure to strictly comply with the standards of construction, jerry-building will lead to ground durability, peeling, delamination, rupture, etc.
3, the ground is not done moistureproof layer, will lead to epoxy floor bubble, delamination and so on.
4, the ground is not cleaned up, will lead to epoxy floor delamination, peeling and so on.
5. Too little epoxy material will cause ground bottom.
6, the ground contraction joint is not filled, will cause ground cracks;
7, the epoxy floor will irradiate under the sun, resulting in fading.
8, construction in bad weather or environment will also lead to quality problems.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工