Waterborne epoxy floor is a kind of ground material with high strength, wear resistance, beautiful appearance and environmental protection. It has many advantages, such as no seam, solid texture, good resistance to drug, good water resistance, anti-corrosion, dustproof, convenient maintenance and low maintenance cost. Various schemes can be designed according to different application requirements. The following analysis of the thickness differences of waterborne epoxy floor materials and some construction methods: waterborne epoxy flat-coated floor: one of the most common epoxy floor materials, also known as thin-layer epoxy floor. Because its characteristics are thin, its coating is thinner. The bottom coating is generally under 1 mm under construction, in recent years the engineering thickness is mostly between 0.2-0.5 mm. The thickness of the surface is about 0.1 millimeters, very thin. Some people use spraying technology to carry out the construction, which can further reduce the thickness.
Waterborne epoxy mortar floor:
The coating has relatively high relative thickness. Slurry scraping used in the middle coating for 1-3 mm construction, the surface of the same general floor material construction technology, the thickness of about 0.1 mm. The total coating thickness is kept between 1-10 millimeters.
Waterborne epoxy self leveling floor:
Also known as flow exhibition floor, epoxy self-leveling mortar floor, because it is self-leveling, so the thickness is higher than the first two. Putty layer scraping on 1-3 mm is a common case. The surface layer is maintained at 0.7-1 mm in self leveling condition, much thicker than before. The total thickness of the coating is about 1.5-10 mm.
Shanghai Bo Ge epoxy floor
Shanghai Bo Ge epoxy floor
Waterborne epoxy anti-static floor:
The conductive path was added during the construction. Other construction methods are basically the same as ordinary floors. The total thickness is 0.2-0.5 mm in general. It is recommended not to exceed 1 mm.
Treatment of waterborne epoxy floor surface
(1) the newly completed industrial floor must undergo certain maintenance before it can be constructed. Waterborne epoxy has a greater tolerance for moisture than solvent-based epoxy, and the base can be constructed only by grinding out dust. For example, newly poured concrete only needs to be cured for 7-10 days.
(2) remove cement floats, old lacquer and garbage debris.
(3) thoroughly remove the oil from the surface.
(4) remove the accumulated water and dry the tide.
(5) surface cleaning must be done with dust-free sweeper and large vacuum cleaner.
(6) the surface of the flat surface is 2 ~ 2.5mm, and the water content is below 8%, pH 6~8.
(7) the surface of the floor must be finished with a dust-free grinding machine and thoroughly cleaned with a vacuum cleaner.
(8) Use putty to fill and scrape the holes and obvious depressions on the surface of the floor. After dry, grind and dust.
Waterborne epoxy scraping medium coating
(1) Two batches of scraping and intermediate coating are used to ensure the wear resistance, pressure resistance, knocking, water, mineral oil, acid-base solution and other functions of the floor, and to adjust the surface flatness.
(2) 80-120 mesh quartz sand, cement and waterborne epoxy batch scraping materials, as the first way, to mix well and scrape flat, this way is mainly used to enhance the ground wear resistance and compressive function.
(3) use sandbags dust free roll grinding machine to polish first putty, and dust cleaning.
(4) Putty powder and waterborne epoxy batch scraping material, as the second way, to mix well and scrape flat, this way is primarily used to enhance the ground wear resistance and flatness.
(5) In the future, if there are pockmarks and cracks, it should be repaired first, then polished with flat sander to make it flat and cleaned by vacuum.
(6) the number of quartz sand used is determined by the field workers according to the specific conditions of the ground.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 水性环氧地坪