Epoxy floor is a kind of high-strength, wear-resistant, beautiful ground material, with seamless, solid texture, good resistance to antisepsis, dust, easy maintenance, low maintenance costs and other advantages. Various schemes can be designed according to different usage requirements. The following is an analysis of the thickness differences of epoxy floor materials and some construction methods:
Thickness difference of epoxy floor material
1, epoxy floor coating: one of the most common epoxy floor materials, also known as thin epoxy floor. Because its characteristics are thin, its coating is thinner. The bottom coating is generally under 1 mm under construction, in recent years the engineering thickness is mostly between 0.2-0.5 mm. The thickness of the surface is about 0.1 millimeters, very thin. Some people use spraying technology to carry out the construction, which can further reduce the thickness.
2, epoxy mortar floor: the coating has relatively high thickness. Slurry scraping used in the middle coating for 1-3 mm construction, the surface of the same general floor material construction technology, the thickness of about 0.1 mm. The total coating thickness is kept between 1-10 millimeters.
3. Epoxy self-leveling floor materials: also known as flow exhibition floor, epoxy self-leveling mortar floor, because it is self-leveling, so the thickness is higher than the first two. Putty layer scraping on 1-3 mm is a common case. The surface layer is maintained at 0.7-1 mm in self leveling condition, much thicker than before. The total thickness of the coating is about 1.5-10 mm.
4, epoxy anti-static floor: when the construction time, this layer is added. Other construction methods are basically the same as ordinary floors. The total thickness is 0.2-0.5 mm in general. It is recommended not to exceed 1 mm.
Construction method of epoxy floor material
1. Surface treatment of epoxy floor.
1. The newly completed industrial floor must be constructed after maintenance for about 28 days.
2, remove the surface of cement slurry, old paint and adhesion of garbage debris.
3, thoroughly remove the surface oil pollution.
4, clear up the water and make the tide completely dry.
5, surface cleaning must be done with dust-free sweeper and large vacuum cleaner.
6. The smooth surface allows 2 to 2.5mm voids, and the water content is below 6%, pH 6~80.
7. The surface of the floor must be finished with a dust-free grinding machine and thoroughly cleaned with a vacuum cleaner.
8. Use putty to fill and scrape holes and obvious depressions on the surface of the floor. After dry, grind and dust.
Two, batch scraping two putty.
1. In the dry (25 degrees Celsius, about 4 hours) the future primer surface selection of two batches of the method of scraping putty to ensure that the floor wear resistance, pressure resistance, knock, water, mineral oil, acid and alkali solution and other functions, and adjust the surface flatness.
2. Use 100-200 intent quartz sand and epoxy batch scraping materials as the first putty, to mix well and scrape flat, this way is primarily used to enhance the ground wear and compression resistance.
3, use sandbag type dust-free roller grind machine to polish first putty, and dust cleaning.
4. Use 200-270 intent quartz sand and epoxy batch scraping material as the first putty, to mix well and scrape flat, this way is mainly used to enhance the ground wear resistance and flatness.
5, use sandbag type dust-free roller grind machine to polish second putty, and dust cleaning.
6. Two putty dry in the future, if there are hemp surface, cracks should be first repaired, and then use flat sander to grind, make it flat, and vacuum cleaning.
7. The number of quartz sand used is determined by the specific conditions of the field engineer on the ground.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工