On the construction site often use interfacial agent to mix cement for scraping, hoping to cover the sand area, in fact, this will not achieve the desired effect, generally dry surface will crack, peel off, a large area of shelling. This is because the grass-roots has not been properly treated, the grass-roots flour, want to achieve the effect of repair by covering is completely wrong idea. The surface hardener of concrete is developed for sand formation of concrete. The problem of sand formation can be radically solved by fully absorbing the hardener.
1. Water cement ratio is too large: that is, the mixing of concrete water, resulting in the surface of concrete bleeding, reducing the surface strength of concrete.
2. The unreasonable gradation of sand and stone and the high content of mud: the unreasonable gradation of aggregate and the excessive fine sand also easily lead to the ground sand, affecting the early hydration of cement and the setting of concrete.
3. Excessive vibration during construction: aggravate the bleeding of concrete surface, resulting in low surface strength of concrete.
4. Improper maintenance: not timely maintenance or inadequate maintenance, exposure to sunlight or wind caused a large number of concrete surface dehydration, surface can not be fully hydrated, resulting in low strength.
5. Other reasons: poor control of calendering time, concrete surface did not reach a certain strength on the work, low temperature construction of concrete surface frozen, etc.
1. Material characteristics:
Concrete surface hardener is a kind of non-toxic, odorless, green and environmental protection liquid material, which reacts with concrete penetration to form dense crystals. The construction is simple, and the ideal wear resistance, hardening and brightening effect can be achieved only by spraying and painting.
Permeation and solidification: effective penetration of 1 ~ 3 mm, and the material in the concrete reacted chemically to form a dense whole; compressive strength increased by 10% ~ 40%, effectively improve the hardness and density;
Brightening and impermeability: Hardened ground has a luster, good sensory effect, to prevent water and oil from infiltrating into the concrete interior.
Concrete hardened floor
Three. Material usage:
It is divided into two steps. First, the 1# material is used for hardening treatment, then 2# material is used for wear-resisting treatment.
1. grassroots requirements
Clean up the sand floor without floats and keep dry.
2. hardened treatment
Spraying 1# material directly to ensure that the grass-roots fully absorb the infiltration, at any time to replenish the absorbed 1# material, keep the infiltration state, so that the whole ground is fully immersed; at any time sweep the low-lying 1# material to the absorbed place, should ensure that the grass-roots fully absorb 1# material within 30 minutes, and there should be no accumulation of surplus material; serious sand-raising ground can be repeated repeated successive weight. Double spray 1# material again.
3. wear resistant treatment
1. After 24 hours of construction, 2 # material is directly applied to the hardened ground. It should be uniform and full without maintenance. It can be made normal after drying.
标签:   环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 地坪 环氧地坪施工