In epoxy floor engineering, most of the use of concrete as a foundation, and concrete foundation there is a human force can not change the factor, that is, the concrete will be based on the ambient temperature for thermal expansion and cold contraction, so the concrete after pouring must be cut expansion joints as the concrete's own thermal expansion and cold contraction buffer space, so on. In the treatment of expansion joints, the following suggestions are summarized.
Concrete hardened floor
First, the treatment of dark joints.
1., we should remove the deposits in the expansion slot in time.
2. fill the gap with elastic pad. The height of the mat to the ground is usually half the width of the seam.
3. apply primer and then use epoxy mortar to fill the gap.
4. on the expansion joint, glass fiber reinforced mesh can be laid to reinforce the adhesion strength of the repair material and prevent cracking.
5., we should strengthen epoxy coating on the web and complete the treatment of expansion joints.
Two. Treatment of open seam
1. cutting along the expansion joint on the finished surface.
2. affix colored paper on both sides of the seam.
3. fill in the elastic pad. The height of the mat to the ground is usually half the width of the seam.
4. sealant and compacting in the seam.
5. tear off the coloured paper immediately and finish the open seam treatment.
Three, the processing of the corner.
The area where the wall and the ground intersect needs to be treated as a circular arc to prevent leakage to the joints when painting, and is more conducive to the use of the ground after cleaning and maintenance;
1. polish and clean the corners of the wall to ensure dry, oil free and no loose objects.
2. seal with primer.
3. use polymer cement or epoxy mortar to form circular arc.
标签:  脚手架 环氧地坪 环氧地坪施工 环氧地坪漆 地坪