The process of epoxy floor construction and the maintenance rules after construction. There are many construction schemes for epoxy flooring, but the process is almost the same. Today, let's share with you the process of epoxy floor construction and the rules of maintenance after construction. First of all, let's talk about the construction process of epoxy flooring, which steps should we go through?
I. Raw materials for epoxy floor construction
II. Construction Use of the Epoxy Floor
3. Construction Base Surface: Inspection and Preparedness
4. Basic Process of Epoxy Floor Construction
What are the maintenance rules of epoxy floor after construction?
1. If there are coarse and hard sand grains and mud on the ground, they should be cleaned in time to avoid grinding and reduce ground wear.
2. In areas susceptible to contamination, more prominent facial areas should be cleaned 1-2 times a day with a wide cloth mop.
3. When unloading forklift trucks and forklifts, attention should be paid to placing the cargo level, so as to avoid cargo side nephew and dragging scratch on the ground.
4. Employees should change their soft soles before entering the clean area. Plastic blankets should be installed at the junction where sand and mud are easily brought in and at the entrance and exit to facilitate the removal of sole debris when employees enter and exit.
5. Avoid braking when running vehicles, forklifts and forklifts.
6. Machine repair tools should avoid falling to the ground as far as possible.
7. If the paint film is damaged, report it in time for repairing before the oil seeps into the foundation. When washing the floor with water in the workshop, avoid oil-water mixture depositing in deep damaged areas.
8. Sawdust is often used to clean the parts where oil often leaks, so as to avoid oil denaturation and dust adsorption, and become a stubborn stain. Wide cloth mops can be used to promote sawdust to absorb oil from the floor in large oil-immersed areas.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪