The basic treatment method of epoxy floor coating construction. In fact, there are several technical measures for the quality of epoxy floor coatings, such as basic requirements, inspection and pretreatment of the base, basic treatment and measures to improve the bonding strength between the epoxy floor coatings and the base. Today we will elaborate on the concrete operation of epoxy floor construction grass-roots treatment step.
(1) In order to achieve good results in the construction of epoxy floor coating, cement leveling layer should be first applied to leveling the ground that has not yet been leveled. When the cement is initially solidified, the civil engineer uses professional ground machinery to grind the ground. The surface of epoxy-coated floor will be smoother, brighter and the service life will be improved after basic treatment and re-coating.
(2) After the cement layer is dried (about 28 days), the whole ground is polished with a grinder to make the surface smooth and the cement capillary holes open.
(3) For the base layer with oil contamination (edible oil, engine oil), the surface treatment agent is sprayed on the surface wetted with water and scrubbed repeatedly until there is no oil contamination.
(4) For the base layer with too high alkalinity (PH > 8), neutralize it with dilute hydrochloric acid or dilute acetic acid, then rinse it with clean water.
(5) For wet ground, through water absorption, drying, sunshine, lamp illumination, and hot air drying, the water content can reach the construction requirements.
(6) For the surface with old paint film (e.g. emery floor and old paint film floor), the old paint is first removed mechanically, and then the local bad conditions are dealt with. At the same time, the ground is wooled to remove the unstable old cement layer and emery surface, and form rough surface, so as to improve the adhesion of the new coating.
(7) For deep expansion joints, it is necessary to fill them with colour elastic glue at a height of about 1-2 mm below the ground surface, and then scrape them with fast-drying hard paint putty; for those expansion joints filled with asphalt, the asphalt in the joints should be flattened to a depth of 1-2 mm below the ground surface, and then scraped with quick-drying hard paint putty to prevent discoloration.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪