The most common colours of epoxy floor are bright green, blue and so on. However, there are many other colours that Party A chooses because of its special environment. The most intuitive color we can see is the color of the surface coating, good epoxy floor, bright and pure color, no color difference. However, in the actual construction, we will find that the surface of the epoxy floor appears color difference. Regarding the cause of color difference and the control method, let's get to know it below.
1. Reasons for the color difference of epoxy flooring:
1. The main ingredients and ingredients are not stirred evenly. Sedimentation of epoxy resin topcoat pigments and uneven mixing in use result in color difference after construction of epoxy floor.
2. The discontinuity of construction results. During the construction, there are too many ingredients at one time, and the topcoat liquid material in the construction container is exposed to the sun. Because the epoxy flooring varnish will undergo certain chemical reactions and volatilization in the case of serious temperature imbalance, resulting in changes in concentration. So there is a difference in color when applied.
3. Different batches of epoxy flooring materials were purchased. In some large-scale epoxy flooring projects, the construction team did not purchase epoxy flooring materials in place at one time, and some were purchased in several batches, which led to different batches of epoxy flooring paints with different colours. After the construction, it will be found that there are colour differences on the flooring surface.
2. The methods of preventing colour aberration of epoxy flooring:
1. When using epoxy topcoat, it must be stirred uniformly according to the proportion strictly, and then used.
2. In the construction of epoxy flooring, we should adhere to the continuity of construction, and make sure that the amount of epoxy flooring topcoat is adjusted according to the actual situation, so as not to waste materials, but also to solve the problem of chromatic aberration.
3. When purchasing epoxy floor materials, try to purchase the same batch, and try to finish the material purchasing at one time. If purchasing different batches of materials, each batch of materials should be placed in an area independently. Then when using in construction, the same batch of materials should be used in one area, so that slightly different colors of topcoat will not affect the overall quality of the project.
3. Treatment of color difference on epoxy flooring:
If the epoxy flooring has color difference, the easiest way is to re-roll the finish.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 地坪施工 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆