With the wide application of epoxy floor paint, there are more and more problems. Recently, many customers consulted and reflected that epoxy floor paint did not work after construction. What happened then? They have brought a lot of trouble, we will ask professional staff to introduce to us next. Normally, epoxy floor paint will dry 24 hours after construction and can be used by people, but the best way to put it into use is to maintain it for 7-10 days, and avoid water or other solutions from invading the surface in the process of maintenance. So what happens when epoxy floor paint is not used after construction?
1. The use of diluents with poor volatility in the formulation of flooring paint or oil in flooring paint will cause the flooring not to dry.
2. The floor paint layer is too thick or not dry-repainted at one time, resulting in slow drying of the whole floor paint coating, which will cause the floor not to dry.
3. Less or no reinforcement of two-component floor paint will cause the floor to dry.
4. High ambient temperature, low humidity and poor ventilation during the construction and drying of floor paint will result in dry floor.
5. Substrate surface treatment is not up to standard, surface residual oil stain or primer paint etc. When new floor paint is applied on the old floor paint film, air pollutants (sulfides, nitrides, etc.) adhere to the old floor paint film, affecting the normal drying of the floor paint will cause the floor to dry.
6. Painting the floor paint before the primer is dry will cause the floor not to dry.
7. The high moisture content of the grass-roots will lead to the non-drying of the floor.
8. Underdrying of drying floor paint paint will cause the floor not to dry.
9. Pre-coated primer can also lead to slow drying or dry floor.
Environmental factors affecting the construction of epoxy floor paint.
Epoxy floor paint can not be constructed at too low or too high temperature. This is mainly because the two-component epoxy floor paint can not be cured at too low ambient temperature, so it is easy to pollute the floor with impurities such as dust, which is not good for the decoration of the floor. Moreover, the poor curing performance of the floor is not good, the strength is low, the wear resistance is poor, and the service life is also shortened. Temperature has the greatest impact on epoxy self-leveling construction, because self-leveling will lose the flow, leveling, if the tool is used to assist construction, it is easy to leave scratches on the ground.
If the temperature is too high, the application period of epoxy floor paint will be gradually reduced, and the viscosity of the paint will be accelerated, which makes the floor vulnerable to explosion and agglomeration. When the temperature is too high, it is suggested that the coating configuration should follow a small number of times.
Humidity refers to the content of moisture in the air, which is generally expressed as a percentage. If condensation occurs, the relative humidity of air reaches 100%. According to the construction requirements of epoxy floor paint, when the relative humidity of air is higher than 85%, the construction of epoxy floor paint can not be carried out, because it is prone to white, cracks and other defects.
Except for wet curable polyurethane coatings. Humidity not only affects the construction of epoxy floor paint, but also affects the curing of epoxy floor paint. Therefore, the requirement is that in these two processes, air humidity can not exceed the standard, so that the construction of epoxy floor paint can be carried out.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪