In the construction process of epoxy floor paint, there is a cliche, but for non-professional teams, it is often difficult for them to form a complete concept, and it is impossible for them to complete the construction quality well in each construction process, in each construction step, so it often brings many bad phenomena of the project, and finally blame the material. Material manufacturers. In fact, they often meet customer complaints. They will have problems with qualitative materials because of the problems in the construction process. Many of these problems are caused by the poor construction of novice construction or "pheasant" team. Finally, the responsibility is attributed to the quality of materials. 。 因施工不当引起的问题其实千奇百怪，其中最为常见的就是长时间没办法干燥固化的问题，简单的说，任何厂家，不管是做高级别环氧漆的，还是做低端漆的，是绝对不允许材料有固化不了的情况的，要不然货都卖不动了还咋生存？所以说，要避免许多不必要的损失，施工时找专业的团队是非常重要的事情！下面我们不说野鸡团队有多差，我们说说专业团队都是怎么操作环氧地坪漆施工的吧！
In fact, the problems caused by improper construction are very strange. The most common problem is that the drying and solidification can not be done for a long time. Simply speaking, any manufacturer, whether it is making high-grade epoxy paint or low-end paint, absolutely does not allow materials to be solidified, otherwise the goods will not be sold. Existence? So, in order to avoid many unnecessary losses, it is very important to find a professional team during construction. Now let's not talk about how bad the pheasant team is. Let's talk about how the professional team operates the floor paint construction.
1. The construction site must be fully inspected before construction.
The purpose of the inspection site is to verify whether the construction site has met the requirements of floor paint construction, and to find out the hidden problems, which usually include but are not limited to the following aspects:
1. Whether the concrete foundation achieves the expected strength or not;
2. Whether the surface water content of concrete is less than 8%.
3. Whether the base surface is loosely decomposed or not;
4. Whether there is leakage or not;
5. Whether the environment meets the basic conditions of curing epoxy paint.
Preliminary treatment of foundation before construction
After the above tests have met the standards, the base surface must be cleaned up before construction. The purpose is to avoid the risk caused by poor surface on the adhesion of epoxy paint film. Usually, several situations should be paid attention to.
1. Oil contamination must be cleaned with degreasing agent.
2. Remains of acid and alkali should be cleaned with acid and alkali removal detergent.
3. Adhesives, such as gum, adhesive paper or sticky solids;
4. Cement peeling layer, concrete sand layer, etc.
3. Correctly dispensing epoxy coatings
This step is the most problematic step for "pheasants" because they do not understand the importance and specific methods of the correct allocation of materials, and the self-righteous operation often brings many problems behind them:
1. Correct allocation proportion, different manufacturers allocation proportion is different, different varieties of materials, the proportion is also different, so before allocation, we must first refer to the allocation proportion provided by manufacturers, rather than any experience.
2. Solvent-based floor paint needs many kinds of additives without adding extra additives, but new environmentally friendly solvent-free epoxy paint does not need or can not add extra additives, and the result is that it can not be cured.
3. Full blending operation. Professional paint is composed of component A and component B. When used, the two solutions are mixed together and stirred sufficiently to achieve good curing effect. If the mixing is not uniform, it will cause a long time after construction, which is not curable with the paint. The quality has nothing to do with it. It is totally an operation problem. It is recommended to use electric agitator to mix for more than 3 minutes.
IV. Correct Use of Epoxy Coatings
After the epoxy coating is prepared, the proper operation should be carried out according to the characteristics of the material during the construction. If the operation is not proper, many problems will arise.
1. Before the gel is finished, the material is used up, and the paint is started to enter the curing reaction state after the dispensing. After 1 hours of dressing, the material can be guaranteed to have enough fluidity. As time goes on, the paint will stick more and more until it is solidified, so the blending material should be adjusted according to the amount of adjustment. Yes, it can't be deployed in advance.
2. Correct construction materials, thin-coated paints are mainly roll-coated, the film should not be too thick, and it is easy to produce curing uneven folds; self-leveling paints are mainly batch scraping, the film should not be too thin, too thin will produce a large number of bubbles, resulting in a lot of pores, bubbles or annular hills after the final film formation;
3. Correct construction interval, each paint needs enough surface curing time interval, until the film is completely dried before the next paint construction, not drying is rushed to apply, which is most likely to cause the risk of wrinkling and peeling of the paint film.
5. Adequate Construction Protection and Post-completion Protection
Whether in the process of construction or in the curing process after completion of construction, epoxy floor paint and construction operators need adequate protection measures. First of all, to protect the life and health of construction personnel, for some risky operations, we should have sufficient self-protection awareness; secondly, for the floor project, we should ensure that it is not harmful for external reasons before putting into use, and protection measures are very important.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪