With the modernization of China's industry, some professional epoxy floor coatings production and painting companies have developed rapidly and entered the fast lane of development. The products have also developed from the original cement floor paint and ship deck paint to the current solvent-free self-leveling floor coatings, water-based floor coatings, as well as anti-static, heavy-duty anti-corrosion and other functions. Floor coatings, it can be said that there are many varieties and various forms, so Jesmet Epoxy Floor Coatings has become one of the fastest growing areas in the domestic paint industry in recent years. Of course, epoxy flooring also needs to be maintained, as long as regular maintenance and improvement can ensure the use of epoxy flooring time. After the epoxy flooring is completed and put into use, it should be maintained and cleaned to ensure a clean workshop environment and a clean production environment. At the same time, the daily ground maintenance work is included in the daily management system, which is conducive to prolonging the service life of epoxy flooring, reducing the renovation rate, ensuring the smooth progress of production. Floor maintenance is as important as equipment maintenance. The following are the main items for the maintenance of some epoxy flooring manufacturers: how is it? There is no flash. What a great insight! Remember that when you see leaders or related persons in the company or community property, you must remind the other party of proper maintenance of epoxy flooring, oh, love epoxy flooring from you and me.
1. In the case of production and construction, the construction environment should have enough isolation area to prevent ash and sand from penetrating into the impervious epoxy paint floor.
2. In areas susceptible to contamination, more prominent facial areas should be cleaned 1-2 times a day with a wide cloth mop.
3. If there are coarse and hard sand grains and mud on the ground, they should be cleaned in time to avoid grinding and reduce ground wear.
4. Employees should change their soft soles before entering the clean area. Plastic blankets should be installed at the junction where sand and mud are easily brought in and at the entrance and exit to facilitate the removal of sole debris when employees enter and exit.
5. When unloading forklift trucks and forklifts, attention should be paid to the placing of the goods so as to avoid scratching the ground by the side nephew or towing of the goods.
6. Avoid braking when running vehicles, forklifts and forklifts.
7. To avoid oil denaturation and adsorbing the ash layer, sawdust should be used to clean the oil-leaking parts so as to prevent them from becoming stubborn stains. Wide cloth mops can be used to promote sawdust to absorb oil from the floor in large oil-immersed areas.
8. If the paint film is damaged, report it in time for repairing before the oil seeps into the foundation. When washing the floor with water in the workshop, avoid oil-water mixture depositing in deep damaged areas.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪 地坪施工