Normally, the epoxy floor coating is smooth, smooth, seamless and very beautiful. However, some consumers in the construction of epoxy floor paint will encounter the problem of air bubbles in the topcoat. If it is individual air bubbles, it will affect the overall aesthetics of the epoxy floor project if there is air bubbles in a large area. So how to solve the problem of air bubbles in epoxy floor paint? The causes of air bubbles in epoxy floor paint are as follows: 1、基层地面没有做好防潮措施，基面含水率大于12%。
1. There is no good moistureproof measures on the base surface, and the moisture content of the base surface is more than 12%.
2. The technicians are not skilled enough and the operation process of epoxy floor paint is not standardized.
3. The ambient temperature is not suitable for the construction of epoxy floor paint.
Preventive methods for bubble problems in epoxy floors:
1. We must do a good job of sealing the basic ground and then making the topcoat, especially the ground with more air holes such as terrazzo and low strength cement mortar.
2. In the construction of topcoat, the construction speed should not be too fast, and must be in place when the knife is returned.
3. For thick-coated floors (e.g. epoxy self-leveling floors), after scraping the finish paint, the defoaming drum can be rolled once to help defoam the floors.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪 地坪施工 环氧地坪翻新