When it comes to floor painting and epoxy floor painting, it seems to many people that they think they are the same and there is no essential difference between them. In fact, although the two sounds similar, and they are all painted for the surface of epoxy floors, but in fact they are also very different in the construction. The following epoxy floor construction units for you to elaborate, you want to know quickly to see it! Modern standard epoxy floor paint construction and floor painting differences are mainly three points: 一、基材处理不同
I. Different Base Material Processing
Traditional painting does not pay attention to the treatment of the base material. Sometimes the concrete is primed without any treatment. Some only do a little treatment. The treatment method is shoveling, sweeping and removing dust.
1. Requirements for concrete floors:
(1) Concrete should be flat and compact, and its strength should be no less than C20.
(2) Ground smoothness generally requires a drop of less than 2mm within 2M range; if the drop is large, the coating should be thicker to reduce the drop;
(3) If the ground to be painted is at the bottom and the groundwater level is high, the concrete bottom should be waterproofed.
(5) New concrete is dried for at least three weeks, and its moisture content is not higher than 8%.
(5) It can also be applied on terrazzo and other substrates.
2. For the new concrete base material, the following treatment methods are adopted:
_Treatment purposes: To improve the overall smoothness of the ground, remove floating layer and dirt, and obtain uniform rough surface for coating adhesion.
(2) Treatment equipment: self-cleaning ground grinder (imported from Japan), vacuum cleaner, etc.
(3) Requirements: to achieve a solid ground, no sand holes, caves, while requiring dry, clean, no floating dust, oil, cement sand and other impurities.
(4) Procedure: Use the ground grinder to grind the whole once - absorb the dust - repair the large holes, depressions and cracks. For the old lacquer floor, if the old lacquer layer is not firmly adhered, the whole old lacquer layer needs to be removed by ground milling machine (the old lacquer layer below 1 mm thickness can be treated by diamond cutter). Because of the high cost of treatment, if the customer does not require the whole removal of the old lacquer, only loose old coatings will be removed, and surface oil and impurities will be removed.
2. Different Choices of Coatings
The traditional floor painting often does not choose the paint strictly, only uses the top paint to brush 1-2 routes, does not use the closed primer, or uses the primer like the steel structure primer to brush at will. The construction of epoxy floor paint is divided into epoxy primer, epoxy medium paint, epoxy putty layer and epoxy top paint, which ensures the wear resistance and compression resistance of epoxy floor, and maintains the beauty of traditional oil and gas floor.
3. Great innovations have been made in the painting methods of modern epoxy floor paint
Traditional epoxy floor paint painting mostly adopts spraying, brushing or roll method. According to the construction performance and painting requirements of floor paint, Youshili Floor Engineering Company has innovated the painting method. Besides the traditional spraying, brushing and roll coating methods, it also adopts scraper scraping, serrated trowel upsetting and polishing machine, which is high in quality. Pressure airless spraying and other construction methods ensure uniform construction and avoid bad phenomena such as hanging and scratching.
Scientific Epoxy Floor Coating Pays Great Attention to Substrate Treatment
Because good base material treatment is the precondition of excellent floor engineering, using professional floor grinder to treat the ground has the following advantages:
(1) It can remove the floating dust with poor surface strength, so as to facilitate the penetration of the sealing primer into the substrate and enhance the adhesion between the coating and the substrate.
(2) Because of the special design of the professional equipment diamond grinding tool, the surface of the substrate after grinding has uniform roughness, which can enhance the adhesion between the coating and the substrate.
(3) The ground can be ground partially.
(4) It can be used to remove old ground paint.
(5) Used to treat terrazzo, marble, hardened wear-resistant ground, granite ground, can increase the surface roughness, increase the adhesion of the coating, and avoid the falling off of the coating shell.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪 环氧地坪翻新