Epoxy floor is a kind of floor product with good decoration and function. Because of some reasons such as use, maintenance, construction and service life, the epoxy floor will be damaged. Then when the epoxy floor is damaged, how do we repair it? What are the problems? Then, according to the problem, we put forward specific repair plan.
1. Pits, damages, scratches, track wheel rolling marks, etc. due to the lack of knowledge about the use of the floor.
2. Interlayer peeling, empty drum caused by poor base, cracking caused by tensile expansion joints of building structures, and water bubbles caused by improper waterproofing.
3. the damage caused by chemical corrosion, such as yellowing, blackening and all kinds of stubborn stains, are the main causes.
4., the powdering and shedding caused by ultraviolet irradiation.
5. Defects formed by workers themselves or raw materials, such as pits, pink particles, sweat stains, air dust pollution, flying insects, reptiles.
In view of the above several epoxy floor problems, several effective repair schemes are put forward.
1. spray repair method
Advantages: Spraying method has incomparable advantages compared with other methods. After repair, the traces are smaller, the aesthetics is good, and the materials are saved.
Disadvantages: construction is more difficult and requires higher construction personnel. Professional spraying equipment is needed.
2. point supplement
Point repair is a common method at this stage, most of the builders repair damaged epoxy floor using this method.
Advantages: the construction process is simple and easy to master, and the raw material consumption is small.
Disadvantages: repair marks are obvious, unsightly, and highly poor.
3. overall covering method
Advantages: beautiful and beautiful.
Disadvantages: high cost, only suitable for smaller space and corrosive areas of chemicals.
The construction procedure is similar to the new ground of epoxy resin.
4. FRP construction method, etc.
Scope of application: building structure expansion joints and other long cracks.
1. grass-roots treatment: now open the V shaped openings on the cracks and use the vacuum cleaner to remove the floating dust.
2. primer construction
3. repair construction
4. epoxy putty construction
The above several methods of repairing the epoxy floor, each has its advantages and disadvantages, specific needs to use different methods to repair different damages. Each method has its own advantages and disadvantages. The key is to choose different methods to repair different breakages. Epoxy floor repair work is cumbersome, in order to reduce the repair rate, we should be rigorous construction in the construction, the customer should also be used in accordance with the correct way.
With the wide application of floor products in various regions, the supply and demand of floor products is increasing. On this basis, in order to protect the needs of floor customers and meet the requirements of environmental protection performance of floor products. The competition in the land business is better than that in the competition. Good floor products are the foothold of the flooring enterprises.
标签:   环氧地坪 环氧地坪修复 环氧地坪施工 地坪 环氧地坪漆