When the epoxy floor paint is finished, it may encounter the situation that the epoxy floor paint is not used up. If the remaining epoxy floor material is thrown away directly, it will be wasteful and not environmentally friendly, but the open epoxy floor paint will solidify for a period of time. Then how should we keep the epoxy floor paint from curing? The epoxy floor material manufacturer reminds you that you can operate in the following ways. Before the construction of epoxy floor paint, the area should be measured, the quantity of materials should be calculated, and the floor paint should be rationally allocated during the construction process, so as to avoid the phenomenon of redundant materials as far as possible.
1. Seal the remaining epoxy floor paint tightly with a packing drum and check for floor leakage.
2. Pay attention to the temperature of the place where epoxy floor paint is stored to avoid inflammable gas entering the warehouse.
3. It is forbidden to use metal instruments to knock during the storage of epoxy floor paint in order to avoid sparks.
4. The remaining epoxy floor paint should be stored in different categories with other materials.
6. Pay attention to the shelf life of epoxy floor paint.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪