Owing to incorrect operation methods adopted in the construction of epoxy flooring and neglect in the future routine nursing, color difference often occurs on epoxy flooring. 1. What is the reason for the color difference on the surface of epoxy floor? How to prevent and deal with it? 1. The epoxy floor paint should be well stirred before construction. The density of the pigment of the epoxy floor paint is different. Heavy pigments will sink during storage, light pigments will rise and mix inadequately. After construction, there will be inconsistencies with the original tone. 2、要根据环氧地坪使用功能去选择涂料配方中的树脂和颜料，有些品牌涂料中个别颜料的耐光和耐热等耐候性能不好，遇到光会变黄。
2. Resins and pigments in paint formulations should be selected according to the use function of epoxy floors. Some brands of paints have poor weather resistance, such as light resistance and heat resistance, and will turn yellow when light is encountered.
3. Do not use pigments that react chemically with resins or additives. Don't mix two different types of paints with mixing colors at will when mixing colors in construction. It is easy to make some pigments change chemically, lose the inherent coloring power of the pigments and cause discoloration or discoloration.
4. Epoxy floors should not be exposed to the sun, nor should they often withstand high temperatures of more than 80 degrees, which will also cause discoloration of the epoxy floors.
2. How to wax the epoxy floor?
(1) What are the benefits of epoxy floor waxing maintenance?
1. Waxing can play a brightening effect. For some customers who need a brighter floor experience, some floor companies will use waxing to brighten the floor. Generally speaking, waxing can increase the brightness of the floor to about 80.
2. Waxing can play a wear-resistant effect. The wax surface used by users for maintenance is very hard, which can improve the hardness of the floor, and is equivalent to strengthening the surface of epoxy floor paint again, playing a protective role.
3. Waxing can play a role in environmental protection. Maintenance wax is a water-borne material. It is not corrosive to the ground, does not cause damage to the epoxy floor paint film, and does not volatilize harmful gases to human body. It can be safely used.
(2) Epoxy floor waxing maintenance
Methods and steps
1. Clean up the ground rubbish and sundries. Use the floor washer and neutral detergent to clean the ground and suck up the ground sewage. Then dry the ground and wait for the next step.
2. To distribute wax, the epoxy floor wax is uniformly towed to the ground in the shape of ____________ When towing cloth, we should pay attention to the uniform amount of wax dipped in each time, and operate from front to back in turn. After the wax layer is dried, wax can be distributed twice according to the actual situation. The method is the same as the first one.
3. Polishing. After the wax layer dries out, polishing the epoxy floor with a polishing machine and a polishing pad to increase the gloss of the ground.
The surface of epoxy floor should not be used within four hours after waxing. The original wax layer should be removed next time.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪