The treatment of oil contaminated epoxy flooring in the above workshop can improve the bonding force between the epoxy flooring coating and the base. After several repairs, the oil contamination will be removed completely, and the delamination will disappear slowly. Since the treatment of oil pollution from epoxy flooring is so complex, it is suggested that the factory workshop should first prepare epoxy flooring paint before operating production. When epoxy floor paint is used in factory workshop, it will inevitably be polluted by various kinds of oil pollution. Once the surface oil pollution is not handled properly, it will cause great harm to the construction quality of the floor. Long-term oil pollution will also erode the epoxy floor paint, seriously affecting the bonding force between the epoxy floor coating and the base and the use of the epoxy floor. The only thorough and effective way is to re-pour the concrete base and construct the epoxy floor immediately after it is completely dry, but this is a time-consuming and laborious work.
The treatment methods for oil contaminated epoxy floors in factory workshops are as follows:
1. Clean up the ground: Clean up the ground impurities before construction, and do a good job of protecting the machinery and equipment of the old ground.
2. Oil removal:
(1) Wash the floor with hydrochloric acid before alkali. Flushing with hydrochloric acid plays a major role in oil removal. The concentration of hydrochloric acid should not be too high. It can be used to 4-5%. For places with heavy oil pollution, it can be washed several times more. Use this method to pay attention to safety, ventilation, if accidentally splashed by hydrochloric acid, need to use a lot of water to wash.
(2) Wash the ground with alkali after washing with hydrochloric acid. A kilogram of caustic soda is mixed with 20 kilograms of water to scrape the ground in order to neutralize the hydrochloric acid on the ground. Because the bottom of the epoxy floor is not resistant to strong hydrochloric acid.
3. Flame Burning: This method is only effective for combustible oils. Attention should be paid not to excessive burning, otherwise the concrete base will burst.
4. Grinding treatment: It is only suitable for thin oil contamination (>2mm). Use a grinder to polish the corroded cement and oil contamination on the ground, and then wash the ground with a large amount of water.
5. Drying treatment: If the ventilation is good, the ground can generally be dried in two days. After waiting for drying, the epoxy ground can be constructed. If the situation is bad, it will take a week. Air conditioning or dehumidifier can be used to deal with it.
标签:  环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 地坪施工