Epoxy floor is the contact part between the ground floor and the ground floor. It bears the load of the ground floor, requires certain strength and rigidity, and has the properties of moisture-proof, waterproof, warmth-keeping and wear-resisting. The stratum is closely related to the outdoor site of the building. We should deal with the relationship between the flat and the platform, the steps and the site along the edge of the building so as to make the connection between the building and the site clear and harmonious as a whole. It is well known that the moisture content of concrete used in epoxy floor paint construction should not be higher than 8%. Excessive moisture content will seriously affect the construction quality of epoxy floor, which will lead to poor film adhesion, surface bubbling, delamination and other undesirable phenomena. 环氧地坪出现返潮主要有几方面原因：
There are several main reasons for the moisture regain of epoxy floors:
(1) In the late spring and early summer, the temperature rises, the spring rain is continuous and the air humidity is high, which causes the indoor air to reach saturation state; secondly, the ground temperature rises slowly and has not increased in a short time. Surface condensation occurs when moist saturated air flows over low-temperature ground. This phenomenon is commonly known as the tide. When the soil is good, it should be buried shallowly. On the contrary, the depth of foundation should be increased.
(2) Groundwater level. The foundation should be above the groundwater level.
(3) Freezing depth. The depth of foundation should be greater than the freezing depth of soil layer in winter.
Epoxy Floor Construction
How to deal with the wet ground of epoxy floor construction?
1. Make waterproofing layer: For concrete foundation with high water content and rising trend of water content, professional waterproofing layer is needed to prevent late seepage from leading to floor failure.
2. Maintain ventilation in construction site: keep ventilation in construction site. Circulating air flow can accelerate the volatilization of moisture in concrete base surface, which is conducive to improving the bonding force between epoxy floor paint and base.
3. Heating: Increasing the temperature of concrete base can accelerate the evaporation of water. Guangzhou Litek suggests using air heating or radiation heating instead of using fire source heating, because fire source heating can increase the temperature of fog point in air and make water vapor condense in concrete.
4. Humidity permeability system: The moisture permeability system has a very high water permeability, which can ensure that water vapor on the base surface escapes through the coating and avoid the foaming and falling off of the coating. It is suitable for the base surface which can not be installed with waterproof layer.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪