The construction of epoxy anti-static floor starts from the base, and the requirements for the base are stricter. According to many years'experience in the construction of the base, Lecai floor has sorted out the following requirements for the base: epoxy anti-static floor is widely used in factories and other ground which needs anti-static, and epoxy floor to the base. Material has very strict requirements, so in the construction process, we can not ignore the treatment of the grass-roots, grass-roots requirements have an important impact on the subsequent construction, hoping to bring you reference.
Epoxy antistatic floor
1. Strength: The compressive strength of the fine stone concrete surface layer of the base should be more than 25 MPa, and the bond strength with the coating should be more than 1.5 MPa.
2. Flatness: The flatness of the base shall be checked by a 2-meter gauge, and the maximum clearance shall not exceed 2 inches.
3. Water content and PH value: the moisture content of grass-roots should be less than 4%, and the PH value should be less than 9. For newly poured concrete, it should be maintained for 28 days.
4. Surface quality: The base surface should be free of holes, cracks, sand holes, pits, shells and oil stains.
5. Waterproof treatment: the base without basement on the bottom needs waterproof and moisture-proof treatment.
6. Crack prevention treatment: The floor is provided with split joints to prevent excessive area, resulting in temperature difference cracking, stress cracking and so on.
标签:   防静电地坪 环氧地坪 地坪 换环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工