Generally speaking, the surface of anti-static floor paint should be smooth and smooth after completion (except for matte finish), but some anti-static floor paint after construction surface gloss is dim or even no gloss, what is the reason? How to solve it? The reason why the anti-static floor paint surface gloss is not enough: 1. If there are too many diluents and the amount of anti-static floor paint is too small during construction, the problem of insufficient gloss will arise. 2、基础地面处理不到位，没有打磨平整、坑坑洼洼，会导致防静电环氧地坪漆施工后表面不平整，光线折射导致涂膜表面光泽度不够。
2. The inadequate treatment of the foundation floor and the absence of polishing and leveling, pits and depressions will lead to the surface irregularity of the anti-static floor paint after construction, and the light refraction will lead to the surface glossiness of the film is not enough.
3. The surface gloss of the anti-static floor paint is not enough because the upper coating is not completely dry during the construction.
4. When the anti-static floor paint is applied, the humidity on the spot is too high. After the construction, the film will become white and glossy.
The surface gloss of anti-static floor paint is not enough to solve the problem:
1. Choose anti-static floor paint materials with guaranteed quality, and don't add too much diluent.
2. Before the construction of anti-static floor paint, the ground must be polished flat, and the oil dirt and sundries on the ground should be cleaned up.
3. Anti-static floor paint construction must wait until one coating is completely dry before the next process of construction.
4. When the humidity of the anti-static floor paint construction site is too high, the construction should be suspended.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪