Every winter for epoxy floor paint manufacturers is a very headache, because the professional construction team of epoxy floor know that winter construction is easy to go wrong, not easy to construct does not mean that can not be constructed, winter is a long time, it is impossible not to start construction. With the advent of winter, the temperature is dropping in all regions of the country, and the air is very dry. The construction temperature of epoxy floor paint is generally required to be above 5 degrees and the humidity is below 85%, otherwise it is not suitable for construction. However, the actual effect of epoxy floor coating is difficult to guarantee when it is below 5 C. Then in winter, how to complete the project with quality and quantity? Guanglei Floor Paint Factory shares with you how to construct in winter based on years of construction experience: Why the temperature is lower than 5 C and humidity is higher than 85% in winter, the reason why it is not easy to construct is here: 1、减慢涂料反应：双组分的环氧地坪涂料施工，需要现场将甲、乙组分按比例混合，搅拌均匀，让双组分充分反应，这样才能保证地坪的效果。但如果温度低于5℃，反应将会降低或减缓，这会严重影响地坪涂料的固化性能。而固化性能的降低，将导致涂膜表面干得很慢，会增加涂膜被灰尘，杂物，或者昆虫污染的可能。
1. Slow down the reaction of coating: In the construction of two-component floor coating, it is necessary to mix the components A and B proportionally on site, mix evenly, and let the two components react fully, so as to ensure the effect of the floor. However, if the temperature is lower than 5 C, the reaction will be reduced or slowed down, which will seriously affect the curing performance of floor coatings. The decrease of curing performance will result in the slow drying of the film surface, which will increase the possibility of dust, debris, or insect contamination of the film.
2. Viscosity doubles: Solvent-free self-leveling coating ensures the leveling of the floor by leveling. However, at low temperatures, the viscosity of floor coatings will be doubled and the leveling performance will be reduced. However, without leveling coating, the defect of trowel marks will appear when scratching because of the poor flow and leveling performance.
3. Decrease the quality of the coating: Because the curing reaction is slowed down or the curing process can not be completed, the strength, hardness and wear resistance of the coating will be reduced, and it will be more prone to problems such as floor detachment, which seriously affects the service life of the epoxy floor.
Based on the above problems, we can solve them in this way:
1. Staggered low temperature period: When constructing epoxy flooring, it is better to construct it from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the daytime. Staggered low temperature period is the best way to minimize the impact of low temperature.
2. Increase the room temperature: you can raise the indoor temperature, you can also carry out the construction of epoxy floor paint in winter, the South can close doors and windows, and the north can supply heating before and during the construction of epoxy floor paint.
3. Solvent addition: In order to solve the problem of high viscosity at low temperature and lack of fluidity and difficult stirring, solvents with a faster volatilization rate of less than 5%, such as acetone, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, etc., can be added to increase the fluidity of floor paint.
4. Must mix evenly in construction, because low temperature will make solidification time longer, so it is necessary to make sure that the paint has dried thoroughly before the construction of the second paint. In order to achieve the best construction effect in low temperature environment and avoid the appearance of drawbacks of paint film.
There are many other aspects that need our attention:
1. Winter construction should pay attention to: first, close doors and windows to ensure indoor temperature, but also to avoid outdoor wind and sand blowing to the dry ground, rough and uneven phenomenon.
2. Before the construction, the construction workers should pay attention to the temperature and humidity of weather forecast and avoid the construction under the temperature below 5 C and humidity above 80%.
3. Construction to putty or water ash, can not scrape too thick, and must be thoroughly polished after drying, to achieve smooth ground, feel smooth, otherwise it will lead to cracking, shedding phenomenon. It is strictly forbidden to apply one-time thick coatings, resulting in whitening, foaming and pinholes.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use excessive curing agent to improve drying speed, otherwise it is easy to cause the film to be too brittle and crack. It is not recommended to use curing agent with too fast drying speed. When the temperature is low, some manufacturers excessively pursue drying speed and use curing agent with too fast drying speed, which will lead to the defects of paint film such as cracking, yin-yang surface, loss of light and so on.
5. When it is cold in winter, we must pay attention to safety consciousness when we make a fire for heating. Winter is not suitable for construction, in fact, because there are many inconveniences, not impossible. As long as we have a clear understanding of the problems we will encounter before construction, prevent them from all aspects and grasp the scale well, we need professional constructors to prevent them in the future. Winter construction is best to invite professional epoxy flooring company, they have professional construction personnel, do not underestimate the construction of epoxy flooring paint "three materials, seven construction". Save the cost blindly, but lose a lot because of small.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪施工 地坪施工 环氧地坪漆 无锡环氧地坪