Self-leveling surface is smooth, beautiful, wear-resistant, pressure-resistant and impact-resistant. Cement self-leveling is widely used in factory warehouses, garages and homes. Now many people compare cement self-leveling with epoxy self-leveling. Here is a brief introduction of the difference between cement self-leveling and epoxy self-leveling. Cement self-leveling is a high-tech green product with high technology content and complex technical links. It is a dry mixing powder material consisting of many active ingredients, which can be used in field mixing. After a little scraper expansion, a high flat base surface can be obtained. Hardening speed is fast, 4 to 8 hours can walk on, or follow-up projects (such as wood flooring, diamond board, etc.), the construction is fast and simple, which is incomparable with traditional manual leveling.
Epoxy self-leveling is a solvent-free, self-leveling, dense, thick paste epoxy floor coating. Self-leveling solves six major problems in floor installation. It is a kind of ground construction technology. It is a liquid material mixed with water. When poured into the ground, the material can flow according to the irregularity of the ground, leveling the ground automatically, and drying quickly. The solidified ground will form a smooth, flat and seamless new base.
The difference between cement self-leveling and epoxy self-leveling:
1. Material aspect: Cement self-leveling uses calibrated cement as binder, single component, water added in construction, epoxy self-leveling uses epoxy resin as binder, pigments, fillers and additives. Usually, curing agent is used as two components, and no other auxiliary materials are added in construction.
2. Technological aspects: cement self-leveling is formed by one construction process, and the thickness is more than 5 mm. Epoxy self-leveling needs to be scraped and coated many times, and the final thickness is 3-5 mm. Hardness aspect: cement self-leveling is characterized by hardness, and epoxy self-leveling can reflect hardness only after adding aggregate.
3. Use: Cement self-leveling is mainly used for ground repair, ground leveling, etc. Epoxy self-leveling is used in laboratories, pharmaceutical factories, electronic and electrical workshop and other indoor clean demanding occasions.
4. Price: Cement self-leveling is cheap; epoxy self-leveling is expensive.
5. Fire-proof grade: Cement self-leveling fire-proof grade belongs to grade A, because cement belongs to inorganic material, non-flammable; epoxy belongs to organic material, its fire-proof grade is grade B, so you need to use different materials according to different building requirements.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧自流平