Epoxy floor is a kind of high strength, wear-resistant, beautiful floor, with seamless, solid texture, anti-corrosion, waterproof, dust-proof, easy maintenance, low maintenance costs and other advantages. Epoxy flooring was originally used for functional flooring: such as anti-corrosion flooring, wear-resistant flooring, anti-skid flooring, developed to general industrial flooring; in addition to the functional requirements of epoxy flooring, it also has decorative effect. On the basis of the wide application of epoxy flooring in industrial flooring, with the continuous improvement of people's living standards, it has been widely used in home decoration. Epoxy flooring has become one of the fastest growing industries in China, which attracts people's attention. After the epoxy flooring is completed and delivered for use, it should be maintained and cleaned to ensure a clean workshop environment and a clean production environment. At the same time, the daily ground maintenance work is included in the daily management system, which is conducive to prolonging the service life of the floor, reducing the renovation rate and ensuring the smooth progress of production. The maintenance of the floor is as important as the maintenance of the equipment. The main items of the maintenance of the epoxy floor are as follows:
1. Under the condition of production and construction, the construction environment should have enough isolation area to prevent dust and sand from penetrating into the unperfected paint film epoxy floor.
2. In areas susceptible to contamination, the corridor should be cleaned 1-2 times a day with a wide cloth mop in the more prominent "facade" areas.
3. If there are coarse and hard sand grains and mud on the ground, they should be cleaned in time to avoid grinding and reduce ground wear.
4. Employees should change soft soles before entering the clean area. Plastic blankets should be installed at the junction of sand and mud and at the entrance and exit so as to facilitate the removal of sole debris when employees enter and exit.
5. When loading and unloading forklift trucks and forklift trucks, attention should be paid to placing the goods on the level so as to avoid side-down and dragging scratches on the ground.
6. When vehicles, forklifts and forklifts are running, try to avoid braking abruptly.
7. Frequently oil-leaking parts should be cleaned with crushed sawdust to avoid oil denaturation and dust adsorption and become stubborn stains. Wide cloth mops can be used in large areas of oil-immersed areas to promote crushed sawdust to absorb oil from the floor.
8. Machine repair tools should avoid falling on the ground as far as possible.
9. If the paint film is damaged, it should be repaired in time so that the repairing work can be carried out before the oil seeps into the foundation. When washing the floor with water in the workshop, avoid oil-water mixture depositing in deep damaged areas. Therefore, when choosing floor paint, at the beginning of floor design, we should first understand our specific needs, and the characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of various types of floor, in order to avoid delays in production and losses caused by specific construction conditions of floor.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 地坪施工