Epoxy floor is a kind of floor product with excellent decoration and function. Because of some reasons such as use, maintenance, construction and service life, the epoxy floor will be damaged. When the epoxy floor is damaged, how can we repair it? The following epoxy flooring company to analyze how to repair the epoxy flooring and where the difficulty is. Several methods of repairing epoxy floor have their own advantages and disadvantages, and different methods are needed to repair different damages. Each method has its own merits and demerits, which lie in the reasonable choice of different methods for repairing different damages. Repair of epoxy floor is tedious. In order to reduce the probability of repair, we should be rigorous in construction, and customers should use it in the right way. 环氧环氧地坪修复
Repair of Epoxy Floor
1. The pits, damages, scratches and traces of wheel rolling caused by customer's lack of knowledge of floor use.
2. Interlayer peeling, empty drum caused by poor base, cracking caused by tension of expansion joint of building structure, and water heap caused by improper waterproofing, etc.
3. The main damages caused by chemical corrosion are yellowing, blackening and various stubborn stains.
4. Pulverization and shedding caused by ultraviolet radiation.
5. Defects of construction personnel or raw materials, such as pits, pink particles, sweat stains, air dust pollution, flying insects and reptiles.
1. Spraying Repair Method
Advantages: Spraying repair has incomparable advantages compared with other methods. After repair, the traces are smaller, the aesthetics is better, and the materials are saved.
Disadvantage: The construction is difficult, and the requirement for the construction personnel is high. It needs professional spraying equipment.
2. Point compensation method
Point repair is a commonly used method at this stage. Most of the constructors use this method to repair damaged epoxy floors.
Advantages: The construction process is simple, easy to master, and the amount of raw materials is small.
Disadvantage: Repair marks are obvious, not beautiful, with poor height.
3. Overall Covering Method
Disadvantage: High cost, only suitable for small space and areas where chemicals are heavily corroded.
The construction procedure is similar to that of the new epoxy floor, and it is not necessary to elaborate.
4. FRP method, etc.
Scope of application: Long cracks such as expansion joints of building structures.
(1) Base treatment: Now cut the V-shaped opening at the crack, and suck up the floating ash with a vacuum cleaner.
(2) Primer construction
(3) Repair construction
(4) Construction of epoxy putty
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪