With the increasing attention to environmental protection and health, people are increasingly demanding for the safety and environmental protection of epoxy floor paint. When choosing epoxy floor paint, we should consider not only the price of epoxy floor paint, but also the cost-performance ratio and quality. The construction of epoxy floor paint can not guarantee 100% error-free, so in the construction of epoxy floor paint will encounter a variety of situations, then what is the reason for the pungent smell of epoxy floor paint? 环氧地坪漆刺鼻味道产生原因
Reasons for the pungent smell of epoxy floor paint
Guanglei floor paint experts said that in general, the floor paint that produces pungent gases is solvent-based epoxy floor paint, because there are xylene, which has some adverse effects on the human body, you can choose water-based floor paint, epoxy floor paint, or solvent-free epoxy floor paint.
From the composition of floor paint materials, the pungent taste of floor paint comes from the addition of benzene diluents, diluents such as xylene, benzene solvents used in oily floor paint, the primary effect is to attack and evaporate with floor paint, so that the floor paint solidifies into film, which makes many floor paint projects present a nasty taste. Xylene and other factors are harmful to health, epoxy curing agent is also one of the sources of pungent odor, because many domestic curing agents are made of many materials, corners, the smell is imaginable.
In addition, there are many kinds of epoxy self-leveling floor coatings. The quality of epoxy floor coatings produced by different manufacturers is different. Even manufacturers with different materials will produce different epoxy floor coatings. The quality of epoxy floor coatings depends on the price and the manufacturer. One price, one goods, good reputation manufacturers are generally good goods. Therefore, consumers should combine these two factors when choosing epoxy floor paint, in order to effectively prevent the occurrence of the above problems of epoxy floor paint.
Does epoxy floor paint stink poisonous?
1. Primer: The epoxy resin and curing agent in solvent-free epoxy primer are toxic when they are alone, but the products of their mixed reaction are basically non-toxic.
2. Intermediate coating: quartz powder and quartz sand: the product of crushing and screening of natural minerals, the main component is silicon dioxide, which is basically non-toxic. The epoxy resin and curing agent used in solvent-free epoxy coating are toxic when they are alone, but the products of their mixed reaction are basically non-toxic.
3. Topcoat: 1. The epoxy resin and curing agent in solvent-free epoxy topcoat are toxic when they are alone, but the products of their mixed reaction are basically non-toxic.
(2) Some pigments and fillers contain toxic components such as heavy metals, such as chrome yellow, and some pigments and fillers are non-toxic, such as titanium dioxide, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, talc powder, quartz powder, etc. For non-toxic coatings after drying, non-toxic pigments and fillers can be used instead of pigments and fillers containing toxic substances such as heavy metals, so that the color of coatings is limited and the cost of some colors will increase.
(3) Auxiliaries: The amount of auxiliaries in the film is very small, and now the toxic auxiliaries are no longer used, so the effect of auxiliaries on the non-toxicity of the film is very small.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 地坪施工