How to measure and accept the epoxy anti-static floor? Before acceptance of the anti-static floor, clean the surface of the epoxy resin floor with clean gauze, and clean the application neutral liquid which is seriously polluted. Then turn on the indoor air conditioning, keep a certain temperature for 23 days, and measure under the specified temperature and humidity conditions. Before placing the electrode, insert all dust on the surface with a soft cloth strip. Before placing the electrode surface, stick isopropanol with a clean soft cloth strip at least 70 water plugs to test clean, 22 areas, and at least 5 tests. Less than 3 tests in 5 tests should include worn areas with obvious contamination caused by chemicals or splashed water.
Epoxy anti-static floor advantages:
For the epoxy anti-static floor, the anti-static index of the epoxy floor coating should be considered first.
Secondly, there are the compressive strength, tensile strength and wear resistance of epoxy floor coating, as well as the usual chemical resistance.
Therefore, epoxy resin is basically selected as binder, conductive materials, fillers, solvents and additives are added to make epoxy antistatic floor paint.
(1) The epoxy anti-static floor has all the excellent properties of the epoxy resin floor, which can quickly excrete electrostatic charges and have a lasting anti-static effect.
The surface resistivity reaches 106_-109_, and the surface resistance excretion meets the international GB6650-86A standard.
(2) The epoxy anti-static floor is seamless as a whole, which can achieve: dust-proof, tough and wear-resistant, impact-resistant, weight-resistant and pressure-resistant.
Corrosion resistance, solvent resistance, smooth and bright, easy cleaning, maintenance, and long service life.
(3) Epoxy anti-static floor can prevent and clean up static electricity, electromagnetic wave generation, interference and destruction, and the anti-static effect is lasting.
Epoxy Floor Paint Display
Construction method of anti-static floor paint:
1. Material finishing: The ground impurities are removed by grinding tools, and the concrete surface is roughened. The dust is cleaned completely by industrial vacuum cleaner.
The surface should be smooth, firm and fully dried.
The grease and soil on the surface should be removed sufficiently, and the vegetable land can be applied without exceeding 8% moisture content, 80% humidity and 35_c high temperature and 15_c low temperature.
2. Primer coating: Equilibrium mixing of epoxy primer A and B component materials, and coating on plain ground with roller cross method. After about ten hours, middle coating can be carried out.
3. 镘涂中涂层: 将环氧防静电自流平中涂材甲乙组分加80%的 石英粉均匀镘涂在底涂之上。
3. Intermediate coating in dysprosium coating: Apply 80% quartz powder to the base coating evenly by adding component A and B of epoxy anti-static self-leveling coating material.
4. Grinding and finishing: After 24 hours hardening, inspect the surface of the middle coating, if it is found that some areas of the middle coating expose rough surface of sand and stone;
Epoxy resin batch soil must be used for repair and repair, otherwise the success or failure of surface coating will be affected.
After hardening, the surface is roughened and impurities are removed by grinding machine, and the site is cleaned by industrial vacuum cleaner.
5. Copper and Platinum Laying: Copper foil is square pasted according to 10M*10M, adhered to the ground and grounded.
6. 导电底涂铺设:将导电底涂甲乙组分依比例均匀混合后, 用滚 筒均匀铺设于环氧砂浆层之上，二道间隔24小时。
6. Conductive primer laying: After uniformly mixing the A and B components in proportion, the conductive primer is evenly laid on the epoxy mortar layer with a drum, with a 24-hour interval between the two channels.
7. 面涂铺设:将防静电自流平面涂甲乙组分依比例均匀混合后, 用锯齿镘刀均匀铺设于导电底涂之上；
7. Surface coating: After uniformly mixing the components of A and B in proportion, the anti-static self-flow plane is evenly laid on the conductive primer with a saw-tooth trowel.
After 48 hours of completion, personnel can enter, and after seven days, heavy machinery can enter.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 地坪施工