Self-leveling epoxy flooring adopts one-time coating process. No matter how large the area is, there are no joints. It is also a dust-free material with strong adhesion, friction resistance and hardness. At present, it has been accepted and used by many domestic epoxy floor manufacturers and users. The manufacturer of epoxy flooring said that the basic process of two types of epoxy flooring laying is base treatment: polishing loose layer, delamination and cement residue to make it hard and smooth and increase adhesion; primer construction: roller coating, scraping or brushing after primer matching, so as to fully wet concrete and infiltrate into the inner layer of concrete; Intermediate coating construction: mix and mix the medium coating material with appropriate amount of quartz sand, and use trowel to coat a certain thickness of flat and compact layer; surface coating batch repair: surface coating materials with quartz powder batch coating, fill the gap between larger particles in the mid-coating, grind with dust-free grinder after complete solidification, use vacuum cleaner to absorb dust; surface coating construction: epoxy paint. After mixing with curing agent evenly, upsetting, brushing, roll coating or spraying can make the surface smooth and even.
Different industries have different requirements for the performance of floor coatings, which involves the differences of construction methods. When using water-borne epoxy coatings for floor of machinery, chemical industry, warehouse and other workshops, it is necessary to carry out construction according to routine procedures, i.e. base treatment sealing primer epoxy mortar strengthening layer putty topcoat, due to the need for impact resistance, roll resistance, wear resistance and corrosion resistance of floor. (1)自流平环氧地坪的基层处理：对于油污较多的混凝土地面，可用10%～15%盐酸液洗刷，然后用清水冲洗干净；对于面积较大的一般混凝土地面，可用电磨机磨平、清除砂尘、油污的方法处理。
(1) Base treatment of self-leveling epoxy floor: For the concrete floor with more oil pollution, it can be washed with 10%-15% hydrochloric acid solution, then rinsed with clean water; for the general concrete floor with larger area, it can be treated by grinding, removing sand and oil pollution.
(2) Sealing of self-leveling epoxy floor: After mixing epoxy primer A and B components evenly, roll coating on the surface of base course can be rolled twice to make it fully wet and penetrate into the interior of concrete to enhance bond.
(3) Middle-layer mortar of self-leveling epoxy flooring: mixing quartz sand with different particle sizes in water-borne epoxy coatings, mixing uniformly, and coating thickness to a certain extent by plastering method, so as to enhance the impact resistance and roll resistance of the flooring.
(4) Putty of self-leveling epoxy floor: After the epoxy mortar layer is fully cured, scrape two waterborne epoxy putty batches, dry and polished flat, providing a smooth and solid base for surface coating.
(5) Self-leveling Epoxy Floor Coating: Water-borne Epoxy Floor Coating is evenly mixed according to the mass ratio of component A to component B = 1:1. Brush or spray on the base surface to make it self-leveling. After curing, it becomes a flat, smooth and multi-functional floor coating with anti-static, anti-corrosion, anti-bacterial, sterilization and odor removal. When waterborne epoxy coatings are used in food, medicine, electrical appliances and other workshops or public venues, residential floors, epoxy floors manufacturers can carry out construction according to the basic treatment sealing primer putty topcoat process. The construction method of each working procedure is the same as before. During construction, the environmental temperature should be > 12 C and < 40 C, 15 - 40 C, and the relative humidity in air should be < 85%, which could be 65%. Otherwise, the curing of the coating would not be good and the comprehensive properties of the coating would be affected.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 环氧自流平