In common places, we often see some phenomena of gradual discoloration of epoxy floor paint, how do these phenomena come into being? How can we prevent this phenomenon from happening? Here are the details for you: some are stored in the packaging bucket. Over time, the color of epoxy floor paint does not match the original color and the color after painting will occur. Shallowing or deepening. If this phenomenon occurs, what methods can be used to remedy it? For the discoloration of the pigment itself in storage, we can deal with it by adequate stirring, so that the separated pigments can be fully mixed, and the color will be evenly presented. In addition, we can store metal pigments separately from epoxy floor paint, but also do not use barrels for storage of highly acidic pigments, we can choose resin-based pigments, such pigments have better light resistance. 1、 由于环氧复色漆中几种颜料的密度不同，在贮存的过程中，重质颜料会逐渐下沉，轻质颜料相对应逐渐上浮。所以使用时如不充分搅拌均匀，环氧地坪涂料在进行涂装的话，环氧地坪涂装完工后会和原色不符。这种很容易解决，只要涂料在施工前记得要充分搅拌均匀就可以了。
1. Because of the different density of several pigments in epoxy paint, heavy pigments will gradually sink and light pigments will gradually float during storage. Therefore, if the use is not fully stirred evenly, the epoxy floor coating will not match the original color after finishing. This is easy to solve, as long as the paint before construction remember to fully mix evenly.
2. The varnish with higher acid value in epoxy floor paint is easy to react with iron packaging barrel, which reduces the transparency of epoxy varnish and leads to darker color. Don't pack the coatings with high acid value in a systematic way.
3. The heat and light resistance of individual filling pigments in coatings are not good. Some resins have poor weather resistance and yellowing when exposed to light, especially in epoxy coatings. It is necessary to choose resin and filling pigments in the proportion of coatings according to the need.
4. If metal powder pigments are corroded by residual free acids in epoxy paint during storage, they are prone to blackening or turning green. Therefore, metal pigments and varnishes should be packaged and stored separately.
5. Some of the filling pigments in epoxy floor paint will change sonochemistry, lose the inherent dyeing power of the filling pigments, and cause discoloration or discoloration. Therefore, when designing the formulation of coatings, we should pay attention not to use filling pigments which can change with the acoustical chemistry of resin or main agent. Before the construction of epoxy flooring, first of all, through experiments, different types of coatings are mixed and toned, and then used after appropriate modulation. If the higher acid value of epoxy floor paint is due to the chemical reaction of the storage barrel, the color will become darker. If the weather resistance of epoxy floor paint itself is not good enough, the yellowing phenomenon will occur after exposure to sunlight. This is the qualitative change of epoxy floor paint itself, resulting in its inherent coloring power. Reduced, so we have to take this into account when choosing epoxy floor paint, and use in different places to consider different aspects, so that can fundamentally avoid the phenomenon of discoloration of epoxy floor paint. We should all know that epoxy floor paint contains certain metal powder pigments, and if the metal powder pigments are corroded by residual free acid, the pigments will turn dark green, which changes the color of epoxy floor paint. Usually this phenomenon will occur during storage. Another cause of discoloration during storage is due to the density difference of the pigments. The density of the pigments sinks down while the density of the pigments rises slightly, which leads to the phenomenon of layering of the pigments. After layering, there are obvious color differences, but these situations can be solved by methods.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪 环氧地坪施工 地坪施工