Concrete base surface is flat and compact, strength condition is not less than C20; too poor strength will reduce the pressure resistance, impact resistance and durability of epoxy floor coating; ground flatness is usually within 2M limit, the drop is not more than 2mm; if the drop is large, the floor mortar layer needs to be thickened to reduce the drop; if the ground to be coated is at the bottom, underground. If the water level is high, the concrete bottom should be waterproofed to avoid the appearance of bubbling and shelling caused by the epoxy floor coating caused by groundwater transpiration. 混凝土完全枯燥最少三周以上，含水率不高于6百分之；且在维护过程中避免淋雨及积水在地上等，否则易导致片面混凝土水分含量超支；楼板上、钢筋混凝土梁及分次浇铸的混凝土上的细石，混凝土找平层强度不该低于C20,厚度不低于30mm.
The concrete is completely dry for at least three weeks, and the moisture content is not higher than 6%; and in the maintenance process to avoid rain and water on the ground, otherwise it will easily lead to one-sided concrete moisture content over-expenditure; floor, reinforced concrete beams and concrete casted in stages on the fine stone, concrete leveling layer strength should not be lower than C20, thickness. Not less than 30 mm.
Shell-proof, concrete layer and mud leveling layer need to be poured together; assuming that the first tamping concrete layer, the condition of mud layer thickness is not less than 4 cm, forklift Lane conditions are thicker; no sand, good hardness, no signs of cement pulverization: high-quality cement, and the higher the label, the better; new poured cement mud layer should be adequately maintained, cement. The base surface is flat, no rugged, honeycomb linen surface, cement knot, and the ground flatness is not greater than painting.
For the repair of harmful concrete, fine stone mixed soil can be adopted. Its strength should not be less than C20, and its thickness should not be less than 30mm. Fine and flexible parts, such as the concrete around the downspout pipe and the door sill, should be flat, and the edges and corners should be straight.
1. The original floor should have a strength of more than 3000psi. The surface should be flat as a whole. No sand should occur. Only when the moisture content is less than 8%, can it be constructed.
2. The ground is smooth, and the evenness reaches 2-3 mm with the difference between two meters of horizontal footage.
3. The PH value of the floor surface should be between 6.8 and 8.0.
4. There is no oil, wax, paint, latex paint and other residues on the ground. If there is any residue, it must be cleaned or polished with special solvent.
Construction Scheme of Epoxy Floor Paint
1. Ground treatment: 1. Remove surface cement slurry and adhering garbage and debris. 2. Ground surface polishing needs to be completed by a grinder and thoroughly cleaned. 3. The position that the grinder can not grind under the machine and equipment needs to be cleaned with a steel brush. 4. The oil-stained parts of the ground need to be treated by special methods. 5. Putty should be used to fill the holes and obvious depressions on the floor surface. After drying, it should be sanded and cleaned.
二、底涂施工：1、在处理清洁、平整的素地表面，采用渗透性溶剂型环氧树脂底涂材料封闭批涂一遍。2、环氧树脂底涂材料有很强的渗透性， 能渗入基层内部，增强涂层和基层的附着力，其涂布必须连续，不得间断，涂布量以表面刚好饱和为准。3、附着强度：参照CNS8083 要求在25kgf/cm2以上。
Second, primer construction: 1. In the treatment of clean, flat surface, the use of permeable solvent-based epoxy resin primer material sealed batch painting once. 2. Epoxy resin primer material has strong permeability, which can penetrate into the interior of the base and enhance the adhesion between the coating and the base. Its coating must be continuous and non-interrupted. The amount of coating should be based on the saturation of the surface. 3. Adhesion strength: refer to CNS8083 requirement above 25 kgf/cm2.
3. Quartz Sand Layer: 1. Mix epoxy resin (EPOXY) with 40-100 mesh quartz sand (natural quartz sand, hard and wear-resistant), mix well, lay evenly stirred mortar on the bottom coat with a trowel to form a pressure-resistant quartz sand layer. 2. Epoxy resin mortar has fluidity, which can fill the original ground depression in the construction process, so as to make the ground more flat. 3. Quartz sand has the properties of hardness, wear resistance and pressure resistance. Quartz sand layer can bear the rolling pressure on the floor due to the frequent movement of heavy objects and increase the service life of the floor. [Quartz sand layers, determined by thickness]
After quartz sand hardening, due to the formation of a little protrusion of quartz sand grains, the floor is smoother by grinding with a grinder.
5. Intermediate coating construction: 1. Visual inspection is carried out on the surface of quartz sand layer after grinding to ensure the wear resistance, pressure resistance, collision-free, water, mineral oil, acid-base solution, etc. of the floor, and to adjust the surface smoothness. 2. Quartz powder and epoxy floor paint should be used as intermediate coatings to mix well and scrape flat. This method is mainly used to enhance the leveling performance of the floor. 3. After drying, if there are flakes or cracks, they should be repaired first, then polished with a flat sander to make them smooth and clean. 4. This method can make the ground more flat and easy to find the defects of the ground, so as to leveling the construction of the next layer.
6. Epoxy floor paint construction surface layer:
标签:  地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪 地坪施工 环氧地坪