Epoxy floor paint is still widely used. We can see the finished products of this epoxy floor paint in many places. As a kind of epoxy floor paint, it has the advantages of wear resistance, pressure resistance, impact resistance and so on. Therefore, it is also popular with consumers, and is often applied to engineering construction. There are as many as 83 colours of epoxy floor paint. Specific reference can be made to the standard sample card of the colour of the paint film GSB05-1426-2001 (instead of GSBG51001-94). Basically, as long as the colours on the color card are adjustable. Although there are many colours of epoxy floor paint, the main colours used in practical use are grey series, green series and blue series. Dark epoxy floor paint is suitable in areas with good lighting, and slightly brighter epoxy floor paint is suitable in areas with poor lighting. Light color is relatively easy to dirty, cleaning is also relatively time-consuming, in the construction process, if the construction technology is not good, it is also prone to problems. For this kind of paint, many people do not know enough. Next, let's introduce the role of epoxy floor paint. Epoxy floor construction process steps? 一、环氧地坪漆作用
I. The Function of Epoxy Floor Paint
1. Improving the Adhesion of Topcoat
The use of epoxy floor paint can balance the absorbability of the base floor finish, ensure the uniformity of the gloss and color of the finish, greatly improve the decorative effect of the finish, and extend the service life of the finish.
2. Closure and Barrier Functions
Epoxy floor paint can also play a role of closure and barrier. Its main functions are: anti-pan-alkali, anti-salting-out, balancing the water absorption of uniform foundation floor, ensuring the uniformity of color and luster after construction.
3. Strengthen and strengthen the foundation ground
Poor foundation and old ground, after polishing and vacuum treatment, painted, epoxy paint on concrete and terrazzo have a good penetration, played a role in consolidating the grass-roots, improve the adhesion of epoxy floor paint, ensure the service life.
II. Construction process steps of epoxy floor
1. First, base surface treatment is carried out, through large-area shot blasting and local grinding, to enhance the adhesion of the ground, so that the ground has no coarse particles, no cement knots, no dust. The standard is to require uniform polishing of concrete floors and to measure the evenness of the floors.
2. Use penetrating epoxy paint to seal and flatten partially.
3. According to the shape of the design drawings, site lofting should be carried out. When lofting, attention should be paid to the reference points to ensure the accuracy of lofting, and the line of lofting should be marked with color pen, so that there can be no aliasing after repeated correction.
4. Fix the partition strip to the ground according to the lofting line, and make repeated corrections to ensure that the partition strip and the lofting line are consistent. After acceptance, the next process begins.
5. According to the ratio of 1:3.8, the aggregate is stirred evenly with a mixer, and then laid. Smooth with a smoother, but also check whether there is a leaky pavement.
6. After 24 hours of paving, the aggregate is polished with a grinder (rough grinding diamond grinder), which exposes 70% of the aggregate. Then the aggregate is polished with a manual angle grinder at the corners, and the smoothness must be controlled to ensure that it is within 2 m by 2 mm.
7. After rough grinding, clean up (vacuum cleaner) and make up slurry to close bubble and capillary holes, so as to achieve full and smooth effect.
8. After 24 hours of slurry filling, the ground after slurry filling is finely ground with a grinder (fine grinding head), and the smoothness is reconfirmed to ensure that the material is within 2 m m by 3 m footage. The uniformity and unevenness of the paving material are also checked, and the paving material is chiseled out, and the grinding treatment is restarted.
9. After fine grinding, wash the whole floor with a floor washer, wait for drying, and then start slurry treatment again to make up for shortcomings and defects.
10. Wait until 24 hours after drying, then replace the grinding head to ensure that the whole ground meets the unified standard. This step should be repeated twice, and then start the next step.
11. Next, wash the floor with a floor washer. After drying, brush the surface twice with sealant to seal the pores of the surface, so as to ensure the compactness and smoothness of the surface.
12. Then the crystal surface is processed. When it is dried, it is polished by a fast polishing machine. It should be noted that a special person is needed to polish the edges and corners. When spraying polishing wax, it is necessary to use polishing machine with cleaning pad to achieve uniform and no omission.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪 地坪施工