Epoxy anti-static floor is widely used in industrial floor, which is suitable for electronic, instrumentation and other production sites. It has strong anti-static ability, anti-acid, alkali, salt, oil medium corrosion, especially strong alkali, acid, alkali, salt, oil medium corrosion, especially strong alkali. Surface treatment requirements are very strict, otherwise it can not meet the requirements of anti-static standards, then how to do a good job of anti-static epoxy flooring ground treatment?
I. Antistatic Floor Base Surface Treatment
1. Clean up the garbage on the ground with a broom.
(2) Where there is water, the water source should be cut off first, and the surface water should be removed, then the ground should be dried (if the ground is to be constructed on the first floor or basement, the need for waterproof and moisture-proof treatment should also be considered);
3. Use organic solvents (e.g. Tiannashui, toluene, etc.) to wash and dry the oily areas.
4. Where there are paints or other unknown pollutants, we should try to remove them completely. The methods include polishing, organic solvent scrubbing and so on.
(1) The purpose of comprehensive polishing with a vacuum grinder is:
A. Remove the dust which is not easy to clean and polish the base surface to enhance the adhesion between the coating and the ground.
B. Leveling the unevenness of the base surface to be treated.
(2) Grinding by hand grinder. (Can be carried out at the same time with 1) For large grinder can not be polished place or can not be polished off the oil stain can be used hand grinder grinding, attention should be paid to the selection of special grinding wheel.
3. Clean up again and stick protective tape
1. Clean up the ground dust thoroughly. For the sanitary dead corner which is not easy to clean, it can be treated with a vacuum cleaner.
(2) To wrap the wall foot, machine foot, or other places that should be protected with tape paper for protection;
(3) According to the actual situation, whether it is necessary to do another cleaning.
II. Construction of Antistatic Floor Coating
1. Construction of First Layer Coatings
(1) Preparing drum: German Kristin drum which is not easy to lose hair;
(2) Ingredients: Group A and B mix evenly in proportion;
3. Coat with prepared drum rollers.
2. The prepared drum is dipped and coated evenly, requiring uniform coating and no leakage coating.
3. Natural curing, enhanced ventilation can accelerate curing, drying for 8 hours before coating the second layer.
4. Construction of Second Layer Coating
(1) Fine grinding and dust removal;
(2) Ingredients: Group A and B mix evenly in proportion.
(3) Drum roll coating.
5. Coating thickness should not be less than 0. 3mm.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 无锡环氧地坪 防静电地坪