How to choose a good environmental protection epoxy floor paint? To be rich in color, the most important thing is to protect the environment and health. Epoxy floor paint is divided into traditional solvent-based floor paint and water-based floor paint. The traditional solvent-based floor paint film is very compact and has poor permeability. When applied to the base surface with heavy underground moisture, it is prone to bubble, peel off and other phenomena, and there are many volatile solvents, which are harmful to human body and environment in varying degrees. Chengdu crown, water-based floor paint, water as a dispersing medium, does not contain toluene, xylene and other volatile organic solvents, will not cause environmental pollution, is a true environmental paint. On this basis, it has excellent anti-corrosion, acid-alkali resistance and other properties. Its curing performance is less affected by humidity, and has good adhesion to wet ground. Construction is not affected by the rainy season. Fast drying, surface drying within 3 hours, no film bulging, peeling off phenomenon. Suitable for warehouse, workshop and basement on the first floor. The choice of floor paint varies with the place. However, when choosing and purchasing epoxy floor paint, the customer's lack of understanding of epoxy floor paint can easily lead to these two misunderstandings:
1. Pay attention to material selection and despise anti-corrosion matching
1. Because of the different properties of protective coatings, different choices should be made under different environmental media, characteristics of coatings, construction conditions and protective design years. Therefore, it is not only to simply evaluate the "good" and "bad" of anti-corrosion coatings, but also to select protective coatings as a system, i.e. compatibility.
2. Consideration of compatibility of epoxy self-leveling flooring and external conditions related to coating properties, adaptability and corrosion conditions of the bottom, middle and surface coatings, film-forming and curing conditions and surface treatment requirements of coatings, coating thickness coating methods, protection design life, technical and economic indicators.
2. Pay attention to anticorrosive materials and despise surface treatment
1. Before the epoxy floor coatings are applied to metal or non-metal materials, the surface of the substrate must be pretreated. This is a very important part of the anti-corrosion coating. If the surface is improperly treated, it will directly affect the adhesion of the coating to the substrate, the quality of the coating, the protective performance to the substrate and the service life of the coating. Life, coating appearance, etc.
2. The main factor that affects the anticorrosive coating not reaching the designed protection life is that the surface treatment does not meet the requirements, accounting for 50% of the major factors such as material selection, matching, environmental conditions, etc. Especially for non-thermal storage tanks, reaction kettles, pipeline exterior walls in the steel structure and installation area, especially for some gallery steel structures and tanks. Pitting corrosion occurred on the outer wall in only six months, and large areas of rust began to flow "yellow water" in less than a year.
3. Relevant personnel of epoxy floor are more concerned about the quality of anticorrosive coatings, the application effect and performance of the industry, neglecting the requirements of surface treatment, and even attributing the basic requirements of surface treatment put forward by the constructors of anticorrosive coatings to the harsh construction conditions of protective coatings, unwilling to spend money and energy on surface treatment, which is bound to be made. The life of protective protection is greatly shortened.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 无锡环氧地坪