Epoxy floor paint has the characteristics of seamless, abrasion resistance, pressure resistance, acid and alkali resistance. These advantages make it popular in ground materials and widely used in industrial workshop, underground parking lot and other places. But in the construction of epoxy floor paint, the material sometimes precipitates, which will not only affect the progress of construction, but also affect the pavement effect. Why does precipitation occur?环氧地坪漆材料出现沉淀的原因：
Reasons for precipitation of epoxy floor paint materials:
1. The materials of epoxy floor paint are of various colors and need to use pigments in production, but if the pigments can not meet the requirements of use, too coarse, dispersed, density not up to the standard will cause the precipitation phenomenon of epoxy floor paint materials.
2. When epoxy floor paint is mixed, the pigment reacts with the base paint and precipitates.
3. The epoxy floor paint material has been stored for too long and has not been shaken well when used. 如何防止环氧环氧地坪漆材料发生沉淀：
How to prevent the precipitation of epoxy floor paint materials?
1. Select fillers with low density as far as possible. Some pigments such as red powder, chrome yellow, iron red, mica ferric oxide, precipitated barium sulfate and other densities are larger, and less or as appropriate, use low density pigments and fillers instead. In addition, considering the appropriate ratio, the general ratio should not exceed 2:1. At the same time, the selected pigments and fillers can not react with each other. For example, zinc powder, aluminium powder, zinc oxide and so on are more active, and they should not be used or packed separately in flooring paint coatings with poor storage stability.
2. When mixing epoxy floor paint, we should grind the pigments as fine as possible, so that the pigments can be better dispersed and fused, so that it is not easy to have problems in the construction of epoxy floor paint.
3. Thixotropic coatings are prepared by adding anti-settling agent in the production of epoxy floor paint materials and using the special properties of a small amount of additives to change the suspension state of the coatings. The commonly used anti-settling agents are stearic acid series, gas-phase silicon dioxide, modified bentonite, hydrogenated castor oil, etc.
4. Floor paint should be stored in a cool and ventilated place, and the floor paint barrel should be placed horizontally, inverted or shaken several times regularly.
5. Floor paint should not be placed for too long, which will affect the painting effect.环氧地坪漆材料已经发生沉淀怎么办?
How to deal with the precipitation of epoxy floor paint material?
For the precipitated epoxy floor paint materials, if the degree is relatively light, the use of mixers to fully mix evenly, and then according to the construction process of epoxy floor paint can be constructed. If the sediment is serious and has been agglomerated, the movable part can be poured out first, and the sediment can be shoveled from the bottom of the container with a scraper. After crushing, the flowing medium can be poured back into the original barrel for full mixing. If the mixing is still impossible through repeated operations and there is still dry deposition, the paint can only be scrapped.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 环氧地坪翻新